9 pt 1

We walk through a building filled with pipes. Citizen Z told us to go to this building for supplies and to meet up with this dude. I'm not sure.

Ten and I haven't spoken about my attacks yet, nor about Grady. But we are doing good. Cassandras leg got caught on a piece of barbed wire. Ten and I are helping her walk. We walk down the hallway us last behind everyone.

We hear noise and everyone pulls out their guns. We walk slowly towards it all tip-towing and whispering.

We see a couple walking across.

"hold it right there!" Warren says

"its the damn wonder twins" Murphy says in shock

We all put our guns down relieved.

"Guys!" I yell going to hug Addy tight "i missed you!" I say smiling she holds me tight "we have so much to talk about Blake" she smiles and laughs

I nod and go to hug mack "oh my gosh" i say into the hug

"i was worried I would never see you again" he responds smiling

"so did citizen z send you guys?" Mack asks

"Yeah he told us there was food and somebody named Chester who could help us out." Cassandra says

"yeah told us that too. Starting to have our doubts."

"well it should be right down there, lets hit it" Warren says

We all start walking Ten helping Cassandra walk and I grab her things.

We find the room and enter.
"well I guess we found Chester" Addy says "hello Chester" she pulls out her Z-Wacker and hits him about 10 times. crazy. He wasn't even a z. We all stare at her.

"somebody got up on the wrong side of the apocalypse" Murphy says

"Leave her alone guys." I say walking ahead of everyone

We hear Citizens Z's voice and I open the door. We see a camera and a screen. We look up and see Citizen Z. Wow. he looks nothing like I thought he would.

"Addy. Blake. Hey guys! up here! Hi everyone! Addy and Blake looking gorgeous as always. oh. uh hey uh. you guys must be Mack and 10k. huh. kinda thought you would look different."

"I thought you would be old enough to shave"' Mack says

"Thought you would have some meat on you" Ten says

"hm." Citizen Z says " So I've got good news, Californias back! they are alive and online. Well most of them. But they are getting ready for you. and the dream is alive. Thats good news right?"

"good news would be a bunch of Oreos and a couple gallons of milk." Ten says sarcastically

"oh right. sorry. down the same hall, next door to the left. Should be everything you need. Glad to see you all again."

I am the first to walk out of the room. I don't know. lately i've just been wanting to be alone. I love ten. But walking alone and being able to just breathe feels refreshing.

We get all the supplies we need but unfortunately there wasn't much food. It wont last us long. At all.

We managed to find a good car. Ten and I are in the sunroof like always with our guns.