Regina

The class finally came to an end I wanted to get out of there as fast as I could. As I approached the door I feel someone pull my aside. I assumed it was Damian or Janis, but to my surprise it Regina she has a sly smile on her face and said "I have never seen you here before are you new?"

It takes a second for me to respond my nerves were at an all time high I had never talked to someone so beautiful before let alone someone as intimidating as her. "Uh yea yea I just moved here yesterday" I say quietly hoping she heard me so I would have to repeat myself. "I'm y/n"

"hmm nice to meet you y/n I'm Regina" she paused for a moment "Regina George" 

"I kno- I mean nice to meet you Regina" barely catching myself trying not to sound like I already knew who she was

She hummed and walked away not saying another word to me as she walked out of the classroom. It all seemed so fast I could barely comprehend what has just happened. Damian and Janis come up behind me trying to talk to me, but for some reason I couldn't speak with that one interaction with her I found myself at a loss for words.

I managed to get my voice back by the next period thankfully she wasn't in any of my classes before lunch. I don't know if I could've talked to her again after that.

Sure enough as soon as I walked into the cafeteria I saw her, she had her back facing me in front of her were two girls one with brown hair and the other with light blonde hair. I turned away not wanting Regina to catch me staring at her again.

I found Damian sitting at a table far away from the three girls talking to Janis about art class. I sat down and started unpacking my lunch. The three of us started talking about what had happened earlier in English. 

"God for your sake I hope she doesn't try to get close to you" Damian says I can tell they don't like her but I could tell they were holding something back. I decided not to push anything and let them tell me about the three girls.

"They are called the plastics" I hear Janis say I can hear the anger in her voice "The blonde is Karen Smith, she is as dumb as she looks. The Brunette is Gretchen Wieners they both follow Regina around all day like lost puppies"

The plastics? I mean I guess I know what she means but wouldn't that bother any of them. I shake my head realizing who I'm thinking about no way that bothers them if anything they love it.

Before I can say anything back to them I hear Regina's voice right behind me. "y/n right? you should come sit over here" The way she said it sounded more like a demand than a suggestion. I slowly turn around seeing this absolute goddess looking down at me before I could respond she grabbed my hand and led me to her table.

I looked back to see Damian and Janis looking at me in complete terror mouthing "wtf just happened" 

When I look back I see that I'm at their table just standing there "Hey there I'm Gretchen and this is Karen" Says the brunette they both looked a lot nicer than Regina, so I felt a little better "uh Hi I'm y/n nice to meet you two" I say while still standing I heard Regina start talking to me washing away the tiny bit of good feeling I had "come sit here" she pointed right across from her where Karen was sitting she moved over so I could sit there.

As I sat down I was trying my hardest not to look in Regina's eyes too scared to see what would happen if I did. "So what do you think so far?" Gretchen asked me 

"It- uhm- it's nice here so far the classes aren't too bad" I say nervously I hear Regina chuckle to herself "Are you nervous or something?" She asked

I finally brought myself to look at her I instantly regret doing so she was staring at me she looked like she was analyzing me trying to figure out what was going through my head. "Kinda this is all new to me" I say quietly "I have never had to change schools or make new friends"

"awwww we can help you with that" Karen says "We can be your first friends" not knowing I already made two friends, but I didn't want to bring it up actually I didn't even want to talk to be perfect honest

I nod my head and say "That would be nice of you guys" I smile a little bit even though I didn't want to be at this table at first something about them wanting to be friends with me made me feel happy I totally forgot what Damian said about not getting close to them in that moment.

"so y/n what are you doing after school" Regina said I realized that she hadn't taken her eyes off me since I sat down that made my nerves come right back. "oh nothing why?" as I said that she smiled and said "Great you are coming with us to my house to hangout" 

Hangout? Already? this seemed crazy I just met them and they wanted me to hang out with them or maybe it was just Regina who wanted that I didn't know. I was gonna say no but Regina wouldn't let me "What's your address I'll pick you up at 5 to come hang out" and just like that I gave her my address without thinking about it or anything. 

Why did she have to be so intimidating yet so convincing? Why did she have to be so scary but so damn beautiful? and most importantly why did she want me to hang out with her? I was scared but excited. 

Lunch had ended I rushed to my locker just trying to get through the rest of the day we had two more classes together and in both of them I could see she was staring at me the whole time but why?

~Authors Note~

What do you guys think so far? Am I going to fast? Too slow? Lmk