Tease

Regina's Pov:

It was time for lunch and I still could not stop thinking about Y/n, no matter how hard I tried, I could not get her off of my mind. Her eyes, I loved her eyes, something about them made me want to fall into them, and never escape. I almost walk past our table, "Regina?" Gretchen's voice breaks me from my trance, "Sorry, I got distracted" as I sit down I see, out of the corner of my eye, Y/n walk into the cafeteria. She walks to the farthest table from me, where Janis and Damian sit everyday. "I'll be right back girls" I walk over to her table "where are you going?" ignoring Gretchen, I get barely a foot away from her back.

 "Y/n right? You should come sit over here" she slowly turns around, as her eyes come into view again, I feel my stomach turn, no more words will leave my lips, like I'm stuck in a trance. She hasn't said anything yet, I grab her hand, maybe that will get my message across, I take her to my table and sit down. "Hey there I'm Gretchen and this is Karen"  I look at Y/n trying to figure out what was going on through her head. "Come sit here" I point at where Karen is sitting, making her move farther away to make room for her.

I wanted to her to be right in front of me, I wanted to see her more, her eyes, her lips, her hair. Unfortunately as she sat down, she didn't look at me, she kept her head down. She was so cute when she was fidgety, "So what do you think so far?" Gretchen started eagerly asking her. "It-uhm- it's nice here so far, the classes aren't too bad" the way she said it, she was basically shaking with every word she spoke. I chuckled at her "Are you nervous or something?" She brought her face up looking straight into my eyes, I study her, what is she thinking about? What does she think of me?

"Kinda this is all new to me" she pauses for a second, like she is putting herself together, just enough to talk more, "I have never had to change schools or make new friends" god her voice, it was like a symphony in my ears, I could listen to her talk all the time. "Awww we can help you with that" Karen voice rips the symphony away from me. "We can be your first friends"

"That would be nice of you guys" She smiles for the first time since I've met her, I might as melt into my seat, it was so innocent, she was so innocent, I wanted to be the reason she smiled, I wanted to corrupt her. "So Y/n, what are you doing after school?" Please say you are free, say you aren't doing anything. "Oh nothing, Why?" YES, she had to come over. "Great, you are coming with us to our house tonight" I smile at her, I was beaming with excitement. Before she could say no or anything else, I say "What's your address? I'll pick you up at 5 to come hang out" and just like that, she gave it to me, no hesitation. 

As soon as lunch ended, Y/n rushed out of the room, I watched as she left, well mostly watching her ass. I turned back to the girls before they left, "You guys shouldn't come tonight" Gretchen and Karen look at me confused "Why?" I have to make sure they don't come, I wanted it to be just me and her tonight. "Because I need to get to know her, I need to see if she will fit in with our group obviously" hoping to god they believe me, I did want to get to know her, but in a different way. 

"I guess that makes sense, Okay!" Karen says, they both smile at me and head to their classes.

I spend the next two classes staring at Y/n, trying to comprehend that I was actually going to be alone with her. No one has ever been able to make me feel like this, well people have thought that Aaron Samuels did, everyone thought we were "meant to be" I only dated him because I didn't want people to know I was gay. He was hot, sure, but he didn't make me feel butterflies, kissing him felt like nothing to me. I wonder how it would feel to kiss her. 

The school day came to an end, I skipped going to my locker and brought everything out to my Jeep. I needed to clean my room before she came over, everything had to be perfect for her. I start my car, look up, and see her practically running out of the school. I'm unable to resist gawking at her, maybe she could feel that because she looked straight at me. Tonight was going to be interesting to say the least.