Dreaming

"Y/n come here" Regina says in a low seductive voice she's laying on her bed wearing only a robe. As I walk over to her she unties the robe letting it hang over her body not letting me see her body. She pulls me on top of her and as soon as our lips are about to touch...

my alarms goes off. I shot up in my bed in a full sweat, I can feel my heart racing, and my cheeks are burning up. God what was she doing to me? Dreaming of her? I have known her one day and she had control over my dreams and my thoughts.

I shook my head trying to come to a sense of normalcy. I couldn't let her take full control of my mind I had to distract myself. I wouldn't let myself fall for her so quickly. 

I finally get out of bed and start getting ready I put on the only pink shirt I owned, it was smaller than my usual clothes I haven't for years. I put on a pair of high waisted jeans and started walking downstairs. My dad had already gone to work but left me some waffles on the counter. I realized I was going to be late if I didn't leave now. I grabbed a waffle and ran out of the house locking the door behind me.

As I approached the school I could feel my nervousness coming back to me, I had no idea what was going to happen today.

I walked in the school and to my locker navigating through most of the teens staring at something. I didn't care I just wanted to keep my head down today and try not to draw anymore attention to myself. As I'm taking my books out of my locker I see out of the corner of my eye that the crown had split down the middle to make room for someone coming through. I look over to see Regina walking through the hall wearing a tight pink shirt with a pink corset over it behind her I see Karen and Gretchen following also wearing pink shirts.

I try to get as close to inside my locker as possible hoping, no praying, that they didn't see me. I see them walk into view on the other side of me. Thank god I let out of sigh of relief and continued to get my books and headed to my first class.

I walk in seeing Damian and Janis waiting for me eager to hear what happened yesterday. I told them everything (except for the parts where Regina was whispering in my ear I was trying to deny that even happened) 

"Holy shit first day and you have already got the attention of the queen bee" Damian says he had a shocked look on his face like nothing like this has ever happened before. "Just be careful she may have been nice, but I promise you this will end horribly" Janis says looking worried for my wellbeing. 

"I never expected to start this year like this" I say I can feel my anxiety bubbling up in me "Maybe I'll be okay maybe if I keep my head down this will all go away" as I say this they laugh at me 

"No way I'm sorry hun but once Regina lays eyes on someone she has a way of keeping hold of them" Janis chuckles "but don't worry we will be here the whole time no matter what happens we won't let you be alone" with those words I felt calm I had real friends who cared about me I smiled at them and got ready for the lesson to start.

I feel Regina staring into my soul the entire class waiting for me to look at her, but I didn't dare look her in the eyes. Once class was over I walked back to my locker I could still feel Regina looking at me, but she never came up to me she never said a word to me. For some reason I wish she did at the same time I wish she didn't. I continued to the rest of my classes trying not to think about her or my feelings.

I walk into the cafeteria and take a look around the room seeing the plastics at their table obviously looking around for me. I decide for my own sanity I would go sit by Damian and Janis. I think the anxiety I was feeling was showing on my face because I feel Janis put her hand on my shoulder and ask "what's goin on hun?" 

"oh no no I'm good just still processing yesterday yk?" I respond

"I get it girl I mean Regina has been eyeing you all day" Damian says way too loud

I give him a shocked look I haven't looked at Regina yet today I was too scared to "I didn't even notice I barely  noticed her today" I lie maybe he will believe it "mhm I'm sure you didn't" He says back.

"I need to pee" I say a little more quick than I should've I run to the bathroom and splash some water in my face I needed to be calm. I hear the door open "Janis, Damian, honestly I'm good just a little stress I promise" I say 

"Awww poor thing" I hear someone who isn't Janis or Damian say

I quickly turn around to see Regina George standing right in front of me I feel the air leave my lungs the world felt like it came to a screeching halt "uhm h-hi Regi-" I barely manage to say before she interrupts me "You've been avoiding me" 

She was right I have been it's only the second day I have been in this school and I have already caught the eyesight of the most popular person here. "Why me?" I meant to say that in my head but it came out

"Why you? You interest me, something about you I can't figure it out just yet" she says while taking a couple steps closer to me "I can't seem to figure you out quite yet and its frustrating me" she sounded almost angry when she said that. She was so beautiful even when she sounded angry. I felt my cheeks heat up and my heart start racing

She was inches away from my face I couldn't help myself, I pull her face to mine and I feel our lips connect only for a second I felt like I was on cloud nine, my heart was racing she had such soft lips.

I pulled back and looked at her she didn't say anything she had no expression. oh god what did I do? "I'm sorry I'm sorry" I say while running out of the bathroom. I couldn't stay here did I seriously just kiss her? Why the hell did I do that? I kept running until I made it out of the school and in my car. 

"I just kissed Regina George" I say it out loud not knowing if this was a dream or not "and I loved it"

I couldn't stop thinking about the kiss and her. I don't know what came over me I had never even flirted with a girl let alone kiss one.

I started driving home nonstop thinking about her lips on mine. I finally get home and rush to my room replaying it in my head.

God tomorrow is going to be interesting

~Authors note~

Hi there! I tried to go for slow burn (even though I hate reading slow burn) I might have gone a little fast but oh well. Let me know what you think!