Perfect

*Trigger warning Homophobia*

Regina's Pov:

I watched from the railing of the staircase, as my mom and dad were fighting, "No it was absolutely disgusting, two women together, ugh it makes me sick to my stomach" I hear my dad yell, smashing my moms favorite glass vase with peonies in it, her favorite flowers, "and you let Regina see that? She could turn into one of...  them."  my mom finally interrupts him "Calm down, it isn't that big of a deal honey, why is it such a problem for two people to be in love" she had a way of being calm and stern at the same time, I loved it, "So what if she "turns into one"(she makes quotation marks with her fingers) ,she can do what she wants, she can love who she wants, it doesn't matter" I can see my father's face go red with anger "I will not accept a gay daughter, not in MY household" My mother slaps him across the face, he was too stunned to speak, the words seemed to not come out when he tried, "Then leave"

I abruptly wake up to the sound of my alarm blaring in my ear, breaking me from my dream. I look around my room, different items of clothing and shoes scattered around. I didn't even want to bother cleaning it up right now, especially this early in the morning. The only thing that mattered to me, at this moment, was keeping up my "perfect appearance". It was the first day of senior year I needed to look "perfect", this was my last year as the queen. Nothing, and no one, was going to change that.

I groggily get out of bed, not wanting to start my morning routine, I wake up an hour and a half before school starts, so I can make sure I look undeniably gorgeous. The first thing I do is take a shower, as the the warm water hits my skin I think about this year. I wanted to leave more of an impression on this school, than I usually do, before I leave forever. Everyone has to know that I am, and always, will be the queen here no matter what. I forget that I'm in the shower until I see my hands are pruning, and the water is becoming too hot to touch. I rush out of the shower after making sure my hair and body are perfectly washed, I could not afford to mess up any part of myself today.

I start picking out the clothes I wanted to wear today, making sure I had the "perfect" outfit on was the most vital part of today. After going through ten pairs of jeans, three pairs of skirts, and one pair of shorts, I decided on wearing a short black skirt. I made sure to pull it up, more than it was supposed to be, to expose my ass a tiny bit. My top half was a tiny bit easier to get together, after debating over my pink or black jacket, I settled on the black. I put a tight white tank top under it, I look in the mirror, "Damn this is perfect" I fawned over myself, knowing I would getting a lot of attention... I loved it.

The last thing I needed to do was my makeup and hair, thankfully this is going to be the easiest part. Makeup always came easy to me, almost one hundred percent of the time I got it perfect. Today was no different, I put on a fair amount of foundation, just enough to cover up any imperfections on my face. I start applying contour to make my nose smaller, and my cheek bones more defined. My eyeshadow is a light shade of pink to match my blush, and as I put on my dark red lipstick, I smile at myself in the mirror "This is MY year." I curl my hair over and over again until it falls into perfect blonde curls on my shoulders. I check myself out, one last time, to make sure I was happy with my appearance.

I walk downstairs, to my kitchen, to be greeted by my parents.

"Good morning Darling" my father says trying to be sweet I could care less what he says to me anymore. I walk past him, I feel his eyes on me, wanting to say something about my outfit, ultimately deciding not, and go straight to the counter, as I sat down I say "Did anyone make coffee?" 

"Yes of course, how could I forget how you like your coffee" my mom sweetly replies, she knew me so well, she didn't have to try to be nice to me unlike my father. 

"Thank you Momma" I grab my coffee and start walking towards the front door, "Sweetie your father and I will be gone for the next 3 days, I'm leaving you money on the counter for food, be safe, I love you" she stops me. "Yes, be safe for us, I love you hun" I ignore my father once again.

"I love you too mom" I smile at her and wave goodbye. I step into my Jeep, immediately start blasting Britney Spears "Gimme More" and drive to school. 

I spot a new girl as I pull into the school parking lot, she had on a red flannel and black ripped jeans, she seemed to be talking to herself, I couldn't quite make out what she was saying. "hmm interesting" I watch her walk into the school, damn she has a nice ass. I park in my usual spot, as I get out of my Jeep I keep thinking about the new girl, who was she? why did she move here senior year? most importantly will she cause me problems? 

I walk into the school, naturally as I walk through the crowd, they split apart to make room for me. "damn she looks fine", "I would love to tap that", "I heard she fucked the whole football team". Mmmm the feeling of getting watched, fawned over, and talked about were things I missed over the summer, but there was one person who didn't even notice me. That new girl she looked so focus on getting her locker open, it was cute, but how could she not notice me, stare at me, or want me. I brushed it off, walked to my locker, and found Gretchen and Karen waiting for me there. "You're outfit looks so fetch" Gretchen says, what the hell did she just say to me? "Fetch? What the fuck is that?" I was curious "Oh it's new slang from England" "mhm sure it is," I close my locker, realizing a little too late as the bell rang, I was late for class.

 I walk into English "Sorry sir Karen and Gretchen distracted me" I apologize to the teacher, head to my seat, and look around to find none other than the new girl, she was more than cute, she was pretty, no beautiful, no absolutely stunning. She looks up, meets my eyes, those eyes, they looked so pure, so mesmerizing, it seems she saw I was staring back at her, she frantically looks away. I see Damian and Janis next to her, they whisper something to her, I wonder who she is, she was different, and I needed to know more. I patiently wait for the end of class, I had to talk to her. 

The bell rings finally, I see this new girl practically run towards the door, she was not getting away, I pulled her arm aside, as her face turned to mine, I smiled  "I have never seen you here before, are you new?" she looks... nervous to say the least "uh y-yea I just moved here yesterday" she was so quiet "I'm Y/n" what a beautiful name Y/n, I liked her 

"hmm nice to meet you Y/n, I'm Regina" I pause seeing that she didn't react to my name at all "Regina George" still no reaction, interesting, usually new people already know who I am, they usually know my reputation, but she barely knew anything. "I kno- I mean nice to meet you Regina" correcting herself, so she knew who I was? She looked the same way she did when our eyes met, just intimidated, was it because I'm pretty? I mean I get it, I am very intimidating, and very beautiful.

I hummed and left the class, nonstop thinking about her, this girl was different, she didn't immediately praise me, she barely seemed to want to talk to me, and that almost made me lose my mind.

~Authors note~

We finally get Regina's pov!! any thoughts? Whatcha think?