Gossip

Quick authors note again-
This was felt like a very quick chapter to write, but I wanted to give you guys a lil something. Truly thank you to everyone who has commented I can not underestimate how much every comment brings joy to my day. And everyone who has read it ofc I love all of you fr <3 I want to try to get at least 1-3 chapters out a week from now on, I don't want to wear myself out and lose interest in writing this because I'm as invested in this as all of you. Anyways enjoy this chapter and ofc keep being beautiful lovelies! (also my dog, Charlie, who wouldn't leave my lap for this whole chapter gives everyone a lil doggie hug)
———————————
Your Pov:

We had only been in the janitor's closet for a couple minutes, but it felt like we had been in there for days. Regina George, the girl everyone was terrified of, everyone envied, the ice queen, the one person I was told to stay away from, had my heart in a chokehold. Parts of me felt so stupid for falling for her, but majority were telling me to not be scared and to keep falling hoping she would be at the end to catch me.

"Y/n" breaking out of my trance, She was studying me, trying to break into my thoughts.
"Listen we don't have to go on this date, I won't be mad if you say no" she sounded worried, like I was just saying yes because I was scared

"I really want to go on a date with you" her face softens, she gave me a small smile. It wasn't intimidating like usual, it was the kind of smile that made the anxiety built up in my body disappear.

"Okay then, I will pick you up at 6 tonight, don't keep me waiting" she steps closer, pulling me into one last kiss, it was quick yet it still felt perfect.

"I can't wait" I open the door for her and we head in opposite directions to our lockers, I turn back for a second to see her walk away. I never noticed her outfit till now, she had a pair of tight black leggings, a black crop top, and a long black jacket on. She has managed to look absolutely jaw dropping every single time I had seen her. I turn back and walk towards my locker, nonstop thinking about her, the kiss, the date, and her lips.

I get to my locker realizing I was about to be late for class, I grab my books and run into the classroom right as the bell rang. Regina was already there, smiling at me as I try to catch my breath. I take a seat next to Damian and Janis, not knowing if I should tell them or not about the kiss, I choose to just say hi and keep my head down.

Classed seemed to go by in a blink of an eye, I didn't pay attention to a single word the teachers said, and honestly I didn't care, I just wanted this day to go by faster so I could see Regina tonight. I grab my lunch from my locker and head to the cafeteria, I feel my arm pulled, I assumed it was Regina again, sadly I was wrong.

"Hey you okay?" Damian and Janis were standing in front of me, clearly seeing something was on my mind "I swear you have been daydreaming everytime I see you" Janis says laughing but with a look of worry on her face.

"Y-yea, just didn't sleep much last night, still pretty tired" I lied, I know I shouldn't lie, but I didn't know if Regina was out and I didn't want to be the girl who kissed her and then outed her. I had to lie, if not the protect her, then to protect me from the attention this kiss would get.

"I promise I'm okay" I smile at them, I was very okay, more than okay, I was exceedingly happy.

They walked with me to the cafeteria, not pushing me at all to to them what was going on inside my head.

"Regina and the girls still want me to sit with them, are you two okay if I go over there?"

"Of course, just be careful"

"Right Janis, don't get too close to them"

I laughed it off, once again reminding me to stay away from them, and once again I wasn't going to listen.

I walked over to "the plastics" table, immediately Gretchen gave me a gigantic smile, she got up and pulled me into a hug.

"I'm so glad you're sitting with us again today!"
She lets go and sits back down.

"You guys have been really nice to me, thank you" I look over at Regina, she was checking me out, inspecting every curve on my body. She looked up at me seeing, I caught her in the act, she patted the seat right next to her motioning me to sit down.

I rush to sit down, maybe a little too excitedly. As I put my lunch on the table, I feel a hand on my thigh not just any hand, her hand, the hand that had pushed me up against a wall, that hand that was on my neck earlier pulling me into a kiss. My whole body froze, as if I was suddenly paralyzed, she lightly squeezed it, I had snapped out of my frozen state. I had a whole new feeling come over me, a feeling I had never experienced before, my stomach felt as if it dropped to my feet. I could feel a wetness forming in between my thighs, my breathing was becoming sharper with every inhale.

"Don't you agree Y/n?" Karen asked me, I hadn't even noticed they were talking, I was so mesmerized by that feeling I had no idea time had not really stopped.

"U-uh sure" I look over at Regina, she had a shit eating grin on her face, she knew exactly what she was doing to me right now. Somehow she knew how I was feeling and I didn't even know what this feeling was.

"I knew she would agree, what about you Regina?  Do you think I should a cat for halloween?" Karen looked over to her, asking, with her eyes and tone of voice, for her approval.

"Just don't try to look better than me and it should be okay" She kind of hissed at her, she quickly smiled and went back to eating her lunch.

I have never really seen her be mean to anyone, or maybe she has and I just ignored it? I was deep in thought until I feel her hand move closer towards me, her pinky almost touching my center. The feeling was back but stronger, the wetness had grown a hundred times. I readjusted myself, trying to shake the feeling, when her pinky just barely touched me. A shockwave was sent through my body, I had never felt like this, but I wanted to feel it more.

She must have been reading my mind, she brought her hand even closer, a constant touch on my center. I couldn't help but take a quick deep breath, the butterflies swarming back inside me, but not in my stomach.

God dammit I knew this feeling, it wasn't new it, it was not often I felt it. the wasn't even close to over and I had been kissed, asked on a date, and had Regina George make me horny.