Stunned

Regina's Pov:

I wake up the next morning, Y/n still on my mind, I wanted to know what was going on through her head, I wanted to know every thought she had, I needed to know what she thought about me.

I start my morning routine, as usual, this time I wanted to be perfect for her, I wanted her to fall for me. I choose a tight pink shirt with a pink corset over it, I wanted to make my tits pop today. I put on a short pink skirt to match. 

I make myself a cup of coffee, get in my jeep, and head to school. As I pull into the school, I see Gretchen and Karen waiting by my parking spot.

 I get out of my car and walk in the school with them, everyone's eyes were on me, I didn't care that much today, I wasn't looking good for them, Their opinions didn't matter to me. I walk through the halls, every student making a path for us to walk, I look around to see that Y/n, the only person I wanted to see me, wasn't looking at me. What the hell? Why wasn't she looking at me? I chose this outfit just for her, I could feel the anger boiling inside of me, ready to explode. I had to keep my cool, I'll just find a moment when she is alone, to talk to her.

I walk straight to my first period, waiting for her to walk in. She walks in, wearing tight pink shirt, like mine, but hers was tighter, she had high waisted jeans on, they made her ass look even better than yesterday, I was basically drooling over her. She heads straight for Janis and Damian, ignoring me. They start talking, I wish I knew what they were talking about, no I wish I could hear her voice again, I missed it, I missed her eyes, I... 

missed her.

I can't help but stare at her the whole class, time seems to be going by so slowly, I hated it. 

Finally, after what felt like an eternity, class was finally over, as I get up trying to stop her before she leaves, she runs out of the class. Was she avoiding me? Did I fuck this up? God dammit.

The rest of my classes until lunch, were boring, they didn't have her in it, she was deep inside of my mind. 

Lunch finally arrived, I sit down at my usual table, not speaking a single word. "Did you see Aaron today?" obviously asking me, I ignored them, seeing Y/n walk into view, sitting with Janis and Damian again. They ask her something, she starts fidgeting again, then she runs off to the bathroom. This was my time to talk to her "I'll be back in a minute" I run to the bathroom, opening the door slowly, she must have heard me "Janis, Damian, honestly I'm good just a little stressed" oh she's in for quite the surprise when she turns around 

"Aww poor thing" She turns around, her face goes red "uhm h-hi Regi-"

"You've been avoiding me" I was angry, I wanted her to like me, I wanted her.

"Why me?" Why her? What does she mean, she was perfect, she was everything I wanted, I liked everything about her, her eyes, her smile, the way she plays with her fingers when she gets nervous, her voice, her everything.

"Why you? You interest me, something about you, I can't figure it out just yet" I pause closing the distance between us, I'm inches from her face, I wanted to kiss, I wanted her to kiss me back, "I can't seem to figure you out just yet, and it's frustrating me" I could feel my anger come back, why was she avoiding me, why didn't she want me, why-

My thoughts were cut off, she pulled my face to hers, she pulled my lips into hers, my mind went blank, I felt the anger leave my body, her lips were so soft, so perfect, the way they fit with mine, I wanted more, no I NEEDED more. I was about to kiss her back when she stepped back, "I'm sorry I'm sorry" she ran out of the bathroom before I could say anything, she didn't have to be sorry, but she had to come back, I wanted to kiss her again, I wanted to feel her lips against mine, I needed to let her know that I liked it.

I stood in the bathroom too stunned to move, too stunned to do anything but replay the kiss in my head over and over again. 

I feel a tap on my shoulder, breaking me from my trance, I turn around to see Gretchen behind me "You okay?" I was more than okay, I was ecstatic. "Yea I'm good, just thinking, I'm gonna get Y/n to join our group" I see Gretchen's face light up "Thank god, I love her, She is so cute" Gretchen wasn't gay, but her saying that made my blood boil. "Don't worry, I won't steal her from you, I have seen the way you have been looking at her" No way she knew I was head over heels for this girl already "I'm just letting you know, I support it, go for her" She gave me a smile, any other day before I met Y/n, I would've snapped at her, but the support from her, felt nice.

"Thank you" I give her a smile that I had never given her before, "maybe this girl will be good for you, you might change a little bit" somehow she knew, this girl was already changing me. The queen of the school, brought down by the new girl. I never imagined this would happen, I never imagined someone would make me feel like this. I have been with girls before, in private, they never made me feel like this, they never gave me butterflies, or wishing for another kiss.

I walk out of the bathroom, seeing that lunch was finished, I head for the rest of my classes, I never say Y/n for the rest of the day. She went home, part of me was sad, disappointed that I wouldn't see her again till tomorrow, the other part of me was overjoyed, I would make her mine, I would kiss her again, we would be together.

The day came to an end, I headed to my Jeep without saying a word to Gretchen or Karen, I headed straight home, laid in my bed, thinking about Y/n, her lips, her body being so close to mine, and getting her to come over, so I could confess that I wanted her, no no no not wanted, I needed her, she was my drug, and I was addicted.

I had been thinking about her for so long, I didn't realize how late it had gotten, it was already midnight, I tried to sleep, the thought of kissing her again persistent in my mind. Tomorrow we were gonna kiss again, tomorrow I was going to make her mine.

~Author's Note~

After writing the last chapter I wrote this one almost immediately, what do you think of Regina's pov of the kiss? are you ready for the next one? :)