🎠Chapter Three🎠

So Liam, me and Kira head off to Lydia's grandma's house with Kira. I was in the back, and Liam was in the front seat. Liam looked at his phone as Kira drove on.

"It's Lydia Martin's lake house. It's her grandmother's lake house. But, she's dead, so it's okay. I mean, it's not okay that she's dead unless she was in pain." Kira rambles.

I just look at her with a what the fuck look."Can you turn the music down, please?" Liam asked."You want me to turn the music up?"Kira asked, confused, and I was also confused as the music was extremely low.

"Who'd you say was coming to this party?" Liam asked."Umm, everyone!" Kira says. We pull up to the house, and Liam helps me out."Where is everyone?" Liam asked.

"They're here, It's a small party," Kira says."You said everyone was coming." Liam frowns. "They are! They're late, and we're early, so we better hurry!" Kria says, pushing us in."Yay, party!" She says. We enter the house and see everyone in the living room looking at us. Liam looks at Kira, who is closing the door.

"Sorry." She says with a small smile."What the hell is this?" Liam asks angrily."Think of it like an intervention. You have a problem, Liam--" Stiles starts."And we're the only ones that can help." Scott finishes.

I was standing next to Kira as Liam pointed to everyone."Werewolf Werecoyote? Banshee? Fox?" Liam points to each person."Aren't banshees people that hear dead people talking and know who gonna die?" I asked.

"Yep," Lydia nods."That is not unnerving sorry no offence, but I love your outfit it's cute," I said with a soft smile."And you are officially one of my best friends," Lydia responds with a smile.

"Kitsune. But "fox" works." Kira states."What are you?" Liam asked Stiles."Uh, for a little while, I was possessed by an evil spirit. It was very evil." Stiles says."What are you now?" Liam asked."Better?" Stiles questions.

I see a set of chains on the table and tap Liam and point to the chains on the table."Are those for me?" Liam asked, seeing a set of chains on the table.

"No, they're for me," Malia tells him and flashes her blue eyes at Liam and me." I like them," I said with a smile. Malia smiles at me."I like her can we keep her?" Malia asks."How did you do that?" Liam asked, confused.

"You'll learn. But first, you need to get through the full moon." Scott says gently."The moon's already out." Liam grits out aggressively."And you're starting to feel something, aren't you?"Scott says.

"I feel like I'm surrounded by a bunch of psychotic nutjobs! You guys are out of your freaking minds!" Liam exclaims.

"I don't know how you did that eye-thing, and I don't care we are walking out the door and if any of you try to stop us, I swear to God, I'm gonna--" Liam says walking away and grabbing my hand.

Liam cries out in pain and collapses to the floor holding his ears."What's wrong? Liam?" Scott asks."You don't hear that?" Liam asked.

"Did you tell someone about this?" Lydia asked."My friend, Mason," Liam tells her"Mason," I said at the same time."You said it was a party." Liam groans."Who did Mason invite?" Stiles wonders.

"Everyone," Kira answers. Liam wolfs out on the floor and I go to him as he grabs my arm.

"The floors! Get him off the floors!" Lydia says. Scott rushes forward to me and Liam and grabs him off me.

Liam roars at Scott and Stiles pulls me behind him as Scott grabs Liam pulling him backwards."We need to get him to the boat house," Scott says."I'm coming with you," I tell him." No, you're staying here," Scott says.

"That's my brother, I'm not leaving him," I said with a firm voice. Liam grabs me again and growls at Scott when he tries to get me off Liam.

Scott saw he wasn't going to win and we headed to the boathouse." Stay here," Scott says to me. I stay back whilst Kira and Scott struggle to chain Liam down.