🕊Chapter Eleven🕊

Liam and I are at Scott's house because we got dropped off here by our mother. Liam nearly died, getting burned by these pathetic bastards.

"Kira found Brett. They're fine, but we've got to go," Scott says, walking past Liam and me.

"More assassins?" Liam questions.

"Maybe a lot more," Scott says

"Different from the ones who just tried to set us on fire?" Liam questions.

"I think so, yeah, "Scott responds.

Liam hesitates.

"How about I take you home?" Scott asks.

"I'm not like you, "Liam speaks up.

"Not yet--" Scott says.

"I don't mean I'm not strong, or I'm never gonna learn how to be in control. I mean everything else. You and your friends try to protect everyone," Liam explains

"Have you been doing this the whole time? I mean, how are you all still alive?" Liam asked.

"Not all of us are," Scott says sadly.

I hugged Scott as I knew he was thinking of Allison, Aiden, Boyd, and Erica, the four people he lost.

"Let me at least take you home, Tess staying here," Scott offers

Liam nods and kisses my forehead. Scott takes Liam home and drives me and himself to the animal clinic.

*
We get to the animal clinic, and Kira comes running out and kisses Scott. I carried on walking in, and I saw Brett.

"Hello Brett, it's good to see you again," I greeted."It's good to see you, Tess, How are you?" Brett smiles."Just trying to keep up," I smile." Are you staying out of trouble?" I joked.

"Of course," Brett smiled. I ran over and hugged him, and he returned the hug."I'm glad you're okay," I said softly."Me too, I hope you're doing okay?" Brett asks.

"Apart from dealing with people who want to kill my brother yeah I'm good(!)," I said with a soft smile making Brett smile.

I look to see Lori by his side."Hey," I said, hugging Lori."Hey Tess, good to see you again," Lori says, hugging me back.

I hear footsteps coming from behind me, and I turn to see Scott and Kira entering the back room."Satomi, this is who I was telling you about," Kira politely says."I know who Scott McCall is," Satomi says, smiling.

Scott looks for me, and I nod to say I'm alright."Are we safe?!" Lori asked, scared out of her mind."We're gonna need help, a lot of help," Scott says, looking at everyone."Oh yeah, we are," I said with a smile.

"Where can they go?" I asked."Argent's warehouse," Scott says."We'll take them there then, I'll call Chris and get them ready to move," I tell him.

Scott nods in agreement as I call Chris," Hi Chris?" I said softly." Tess, what's wrong?" Chris asked." We're coming to you with Satomi and her remaining pack is that okay?" I asked." Yeah just be careful okay?" Chris tells me.

"Always am, don't worry I'm not gonna die," I said lightly." Hey, I'm not losing you as I see you as a daughter figure," Chris tells me." I see you as my dad," I softly admit."Come to my place Tess, I'll help keep you and them all safe," Chris tells me softly." Okay, I'm coming home," I said.

I go back to the others," Ready to go?" I asked them." Ready," Scott nods." Best you take Kira on your bike and I'll lead with Satomi? And her pack to the warehouse," I said nodding to Satomi.

"What? No! You're gonna be defenseless," Scott says grabbing my hands. I whipped out my dagger and showed him." What? I've been training with Chris so not defenseless," I grinned.