🎠Chapter Six 🎠

I was at Chris Argent's warehouse tonight as he was going to train me." Hi Chris, can I come in?" I said holding my backpack." Tess, are you sure you want to do this? As I won't go easy on you," Chris asks.

"I want to, I don't want to be useless okay? My brother is gonna need me!" I said with a look.

"He always wants me to be there be his anchor and I can't do that if I'm dead! Or cowering away!" I said determined.

"Then let's do it," Chris nods and lets me in." Can I ask about your family?" I asked gently." Depends on what you want to know?" Chris says." What happened?" I asked." My wife, I killed her because she didn't want to become a werewolf," Chris says sadly.

"My sister who I thought was dead is alive, and my dad is currently recovering from being bitten," Chris says softly. "My daughter Allison who is Scott's first love died due to an ONI attack," Chris says sadly.

I decided to hug Chris and he tensed up at first but returned the hug." You have found family now, Chris in Scott and his pack," I said softly." Thank you, Tess, truly I mean it," Chris says softly smiling at me.

"Can you teach me basic defence moves just enough for me to defend myself if needs be?" I asked softly." Sure get yourself in a stance a firm and solid stance," Chris says standing up and I get myself in a stance." Like this?" I asked.

"You got kiddo, now here is a staff, use it to defend yourself," Chris says passing me a wooden staff." Now fight me," Chris says and he goes to punch me and I hit me with the staff." Nice hit! Again!" Chris shouts.

Me and Chris fight and I have a talent for fighting as Chris has never seen a fighter like me before." You have done amazing Tess, I'm proud of you," Chris says with a smile.

I looked up at him and he noticed I was crying softly." Hey, what's wrong kiddo?" Chris asks kneeling next to me." I haven't been told that before," I softly admit." What? That someone is proud of you?" Chris wonders and I softly nod in confirmation.

"Well I'm proud of you Tess and I always will be," Chris says putting a hand on my cheek." Thank you, you're a good dad, sir, Allison was lucky to have you as her dad," I said softly hugging him. Chris smiles at me and kisses my forehead softly." You're welcome Tess, and thank you for those kind words," Chris says.

"I best head home, can you give me a lift home? If not I'll walk back," I said politely." No of course I'll take you back, come on kiddo," Chris smiles at me.

Chris and I head to his car and I gave him my address and he drove me home." Thank you, sir, may we do this again?" I asked softly." Yes, we can and it's no problem. Have a lovely night Tess," Chris says as he pulls up to my house." Bye Chris and you too," I said with a smile.

I headed inside and my mom ignored my presence like normal and my stepdad wasn't home. Liam was already in bed so I went straight to bed.

*
So Mason, me, and Liam are off for a run before school, and Mason was freaking out about Garrett and Violet. Liam was freaking out as well as I was.

"It's not just that we were friends with them they were using us for their cover! I mean, professional killers were using us. How are you two not freaking out about that?" Mason asks.

"Trust me, I'm freaking out about a lot," Liam says, speeding up."I best catch up with him," I tell Mason.

I ran after Liam the best I could."Liam, Tess! slow down! Liam! Tess! " Mason shouts after us.

I ran after Liam and caught up to him as he was waiting for me. Suddenly, a car knocked us over, and Liam and I got pushed down, we heard the car door open. I looked to see it was Garrett coming towards us

"Hey, Liam, and Tess, sorry for missing movie night, but don't worry, I have something else planned," Garrett says before stabbing Liam till he falls unconscious.

I tried to crawl away from Garrett, and he grabbed my legs, and I kicked him."Now don't be difficult, Tess," Garrett says, pinning me to the ground. He chloroformed me, and I blacked out on the floor.

(*)

I gasped awake, and I looked to see where I was but I couldn't see and my hands were bound to a wall.

I panicked as I didn't like tight enclosed spaces." Liam?!" I shouted as I couldn't see where I was." Liam!!'I yelled. I heard a door open.

"Hi Tess, sorry for this but I need Violet back so your brother is the key to getting her back by gaining Scott's attention," Garrett says coming closer to me.

"So why take me? I'm not worth killing especially when you won't get any money from killing a human," I said bravely." You're my backup plan," Garrett grins.

"What does that mean?" I asked." You're gonna be locked up in here till Scott arrives and you better hope he does as there's no ventilation in here, "Garett smirks.

Garrett leaves and I rattle the chains." Let me out!!!" I yelled hoping someone could hear me. I slumped to the ground and tried to tug the chain free but it was bolted to the wall.

"SCOTT!!!!" I shouted with hope he would hear me. I waited and waited but the air was getting very low and I knew I had to reserve my energy and breath. I just waited for someone to come find me and I hoped it was going to be soon.

*
This chapter is done ✔️  Tess is trapped somewhere but will she be found?

How was this chapter?

Like the Chris and Tess scene?

Love Interest Poll-

Scott?

Theo?

Stiles?

Creature Poll-

Succubus/Wendigo

Moon Goddess/Alpha Werewolf

Werepanther

Alpha Scott or Dread Doctors?

(A/N- think of the drama?!)