🎗Chapter Thirteen🎗

Kira and I are in a cell full of dead bodies and bones and we notice that the door is open. Kira helps me up and we head out to investigate.

"Scott?" I weakly called out. Kira sees what looks like a way out, but as soon as we start to hurry toward it, we see a berserker blocking our path and turns to go back, but the other is right there.

It lunges for us and Kira pushes to the ground. It grabs her as she screams and slams her against the wall. Kira screams as they struggle, I get up and I see the tattoos on the Berserker's arm.

"Scott no!" I shouted. Berserker Scott looked at me I saw his brown eyes."Don't hurt her," I pleaded.

He throws her to the ground but stops at the sound of Kate's growl. I help Kira up and Kate saunters in.

"I'm going to have to do a better job of covering that up," Kate says looking at Scott's arms. "What did you do to him?" I asked.

"How-- that's... that's the better story. You see when I first got away from the Calaveras, I had no idea where to go," Kate reveals.

"But something kept pulling me here, to the Temple of Tezcatlipoca. His name means "smoking mirror," and this place is a temple of the smoking mirror. Obsidian. When I got here, I found the Berserkers waiting for me. They helped me survive," Kate explained

"I didn't know quite why until just recently when I decided to trust someone I never thought I'd trust. It was then that I found out I could not only control the Berserkers, but I could create them. They call me La Loba, "The Bone Woman."Kate tells us.

"We let you two out because I needed to test his loyalty. Did you know that Scott became an Alpha without having to kill anyone?" Kate says.

"He's been through quite a lot without ever having to kill. I think it's time to change that," Kate smirks at us

Kira moves me behind her."No, Scott. No, Scott, no!" Kira pleads as Scott then pulls an antler off of his outfit and stabs Kira in the stomach with it.

"UHH!" Kira groans as I put my hands on Kira's stomach and put pressure on the wound. I looked up to see Scott standing there as a berserker and he could harm me but he won't.

"Take them back to the cell," Kate roars. Berserker Scott grabs me and another grabs Kira and Scott doesn't grab me harshly or roughly.

"Scott?" I said softly as berserker Scott looked at me softened his grip and put me in the cell as the other put Kira in the cell and they left.

*
*3rd Pov*

Stiles was in the police station talking with his dad.

"Dad, Scott, and Kira have been kidnapped and taken to Mexico, okay? I think that's a pretty good reason for a trip to Mexico!" Stiles points out.

"Okay. Even if Deaton is right about this there's another thing we need to discuss," Noah says.

"And what's that?" Stiles Stiles wonders.

"Tess Dunbar has been taken as well, she's been missing since before your game," Noah explains carefully.

"What?!" Stiles shouts.

"We got to go now! She can't heal like they can and Scott can't defend himself, Kira, and Tess," Stiles says anxiously

"The best thing to do is to go through the proper channels," Noah says gently

"Dad--" Stiles pleads.

"That means calling the right law enforcement agencies, border patrol, putting out an all-points," Noah explains.