🐾Chapter Fifteen🐾

I'm currently on my way home from France as Chris invited me to go there for the summer with him and his friend Issac. It's currently raining heavily, and I'm walking down the road, and I see cars currently parked up.

I carried on walking through the woods as I knew everyone was going to be at this scribe thing tonight as Liam told me what they were doing earlier on that day.

As I walked, I felt like I was being watched, so I looked around to find nothing there." Who is out there?" I asked firmly, but nothing responded, so I kept walking through the dark woods.

Then I heard a clicking sound and saw three shadows of people." Tess Dunbar, Wedingo, and Succubus," I hear a raspy voice speak." I'm not gonna be a monster for you," I said with bravery.

"You already are, the markings on your skin are our mark," They spoke raspily." I will never kill for you," I said firmly and they came forward and grabbed me.

"Get off!" I yelled trying to fight out their grips and I felt a familiar prick of a needle and I passed out on the floor.

I regained consciousness on the floor in a run-down place made up as a medical facility." Hello?!" I called out and I saw the three figures more clearly." Tess Dunbar awakening," They spoke and I tried to move but I was face down and restrained.

I felt hands on my legs and arms, and a drilling noise." NO!NO!NO!" I screamed as I felt them drilling into my body. I felt my teeth changing to sharper ones, my back ripping open and I felt horns growing out of my head." Success!!" I heard them talking.

I growled and snapped their restraints as a man came in with a broken arm."Give me another chance... A little more power... I could do it with a little more," He says as they look at me." Kill him, take his life his essence," They spoke to me and I moved towards him."No, no! Wait! Wait! Wait!" He pleads to me.

"Your condition worsens," One of them spoke."I'm okay. I'm okay, just-just give me another chance!" He pleads to them."You were supposed to remove the obstacles. Our time is limited," He says to the man on the ground."Whatever you're here to do, I can help," He tells the three men.

"No second chances," He says as I move on instinct towards him."I can help you!" He yells and I lunge at him to rip his heart out and begin to eat him as the three men say "No second chances," as I take what I want from his body.

I turned to face them covered in blood." Wedingo/Succubus form awake!" They spoke raspily and I ran from them and headed towards where I felt my Succubus side was leading me.

I found myself outside a club where I saw a teenager my age standing there and he spotted me." Hey, are you okay?" He asked me. I looked to see I was covered in blood," Can you help me? I fell into a dead body and I don't know what to do?" I cried and he ran and hugged me." Can you comfort me? I need to feel you," I cried fakely.

"Sure come on, I'll take you home, to mine and we can clean the blood off you," He tells me and I go with him to his home where I get clean and wear his clothes." Sorry, it's not much," He tells me.

"It's fine, can we cuddle? I need to feel you," I said softly smiling at him as he nodded and we cuddled to one another as he and I fell asleep.

I decided to gain his essence as he slept and I took it all before unleashing my Wedingo and ripping his body to pieces and leaving his body to rot.

I kept walking through the street when the three figures came to find me and they were scanning me over." Success!!" One spoke raspily and then I felt a familiar prick of a needle and I passed out on the street once more.

I regained consciousness but I was clean and in my house and bed." Was I dreaming? I seriously need to watch less horrors," I said with a shake of my head.

"Tess you home?" I hear Liam shouting up." Yeah, I just got back!" I called out and I heard running footsteps and Liam came running in and gave me a massive hug.

"I've missed you!" Liam says with a smile and hugs me again." Well, I'm back, want to watch Avatar or something like that with me?" I said with a grin.

Liam nods and gets grownups out for us to watch and we lay together completely happy and content. Unaware of the dangers that we are about to face this year once again.

*
This chapter is done ✔️ Tess is back and she made an impact not that anyone but the dread doctors are aware of👀🫣

How was this chapter?

Ready for more?

Who is ready for Dark Tess?

Think this is going to break the pack?

Ready for her to meet Theo?

How do you think that interaction will go?