𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝐼𝑉

─────⊰ ✧

─────⊰ ✧.*✦*.✧ ⊱─────

   𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐈𝐂 academy hadn't been as terrible as Lorelei had expected it to be. Aside from Chase watching her like a hawk, it had been rather pleasant. Even the classes were useful at times and kept her occupied enough to devise a new plan.

Now that Chase's eyes were following her everywhere she went, she used her time wisely to get to know Bree better. It turned out that Bree loved to talk about boys, Sebastian in particular. It came as a true surprise when Bree actually began talking about subjects that weren't Sebastian.

Lorelei and Bree shared an interest in combat and both thoroughly enjoyed sparring against each other. No bionics, no magic, just plain old swinging with the fists and kicking with the legs. Lorelei thought that Bree was a fierce warrior and the sparring helped with figuring out her weak spots. One glaring weak spot was the back of her knees.

The two girls walked into the training area, with Bree not being able to stop talking about Sebastian, to spar against the other. However, the whole area was filled to the brim with students sitting and standing in circles. It resembled the likes of an arena fight with its loud shouting and aggressive cheering.

They weaseled their way through the crowd until they saw Adam and Bob—another bionic student with super strength—walking in circles, dressed in sumo attire.

'What are they doing?' Bree gaped in embarrassment of her older brother and hid her face behind her hands.

'Can't you see? It's bionic super strength sumo wrestling!' Leo cheered on besides them.

Lorelei chuckled and crossed her arms, her weight shifting onto her right leg to give her ankle some rest. 'Obviously. What else could it have been?' she replied and waited in anticipation for the match to start.

Leo blew on his whistle to let the games begin and Adam and Bob crashed into each other. They roughly tried to toss the other onto the ground, but the air within the sumo costumes made it difficult to reach the other. Lorelei couldn't contain her laughter at the sheer sight of Adam and Bob in the costumes. Adam's usually toned body was hidden underneath a light layer as only his head peeped out above it.

They tumbled each other across the area, hitting some other students in the process, but nobody seemed to care really. But, as Lorelei had predicted in her head, the student had yet to become the master as Adam's super strength was superior to Bob's.

As Bob lay on the ground, unable to get up in the costume he was wearing, Adam took a few steps back. 'Sumo bomb!' he shouted over the rest of the noise and ran. He jumped on top of Bob, whose suit popped underneath the massive impact. Adam slowly sank towards the ground, the happy grin on his face fading. 'Bob, you're deflating,' he said disappointed and shook his head.

'I am?! Where?!' Bob asked, panic ensuing over him as he frantically checked his body.

'Alright, that's enough everyone. Nothing to see here anymore, just two guys deflating,' Leo announced and motioned for the students to leave the crowded training area.