CHAPTER 3

"What's so bad about Snowwolf? She's Snow's mom so she can't be that bad. I don't think she's bad at all. Also you said that the curse passed down to you, so that would mean that she's either your mom or your sister." Frost observed.

"I'll tell you later. For now let's go behind the cave so she doesn't see us." Blizzard said.

"No!" Frost spread his wings to block the entrance of the cave. Blizzard narrowed his eyes at Frost. "Tell me now."

"No! I said get behind the cave." Blizzard said.

Snowwolf saw them fighting and swooped down from the sky.

"Blizzard. How unfortunate I thought I'd never see you again after you failed to get back down this mountain." Snowwolff snarled. "Now give me my dragonet back and I'll leave you alone... for now."

"Great glaciers, what happened here!" Frost said.

"This soft little worm couldn't fly up and back down a MOON BLASTED, SKY LICKING STUPID MOUNTAIN!" Snowwolff said "In fact he did make it up, but he didn't have enough Stamina to get back down! You're the worst little brother any dragon can have"

"I actually dislo-" Blizzard started.

"I don't care!" Snowwolff growled. "I only care that I get my revenge on that SkyWing and that you give me my dragonet back! Why do you have my dragonet anyway?"

Ok so, maybe Snow got her kindness from her dad. Frost thought. I heard Snowwolff say that Blizzard was her little brother, so maybe she really hates Blizzard for not making it down the mountain for some reason.

Frost pushed through Blizzard and Snow.

"Uh, hi I'm Frost." Frost said to Snowwolff. "And Blizzard didn't bring Snow here. I did. She's my friend!"

"Who is this Blizzard? you never told me you had a mate." Snowwolff said completely ignoring Frost.

"Um, he's not my dragonet. I found his egg alone here in this cave. Um. Uh, just like the prophecy."

"Arghhhh you still believe in stupid prophecies!"

"But this one was real! I promise. They were born under a moon."

"Ugggg! You mean that dumb NightWing, Starspeaker."

"Uh, yes."

"Everyone knows he's made up, along with that prophecy."

Starspeaker... I feel like I've heard that name before... Frost thought.

"Frost," Blizzard whispered to Frost. "Keep Snowwolf distracted, and I'll sneak away. When I give you the signal you come too. Okay?"

"Okay." Said Frost.

But what about Snow! I guess she is Snowwolff's daughter so she belongs with her. Frost thought.

Frost was so lost in his thoughts that he forgot to keep Snowwolff distracted. Then he saw Blizzard moving his talons in a circle and opening and closing his mouth.

That must be the signal! Ok! Here I go.

"Wait, where did Blizzard go!" Snowwolff said.

Frost jumped up in the air and started flapping next to Blizzard. After a few seconds he caught up to Blizzard. Then he realized that Snow was following them.

"What were you thinking?!" Blizzard said. "You didn't wait for the signal!"

"Hey, you didn't even tell me what the signal is!" Frost protested. "Wait a minute, Snow! You're not supposed to be following us. You need to go back to Snowwolff."

"Frost, you're my best friend. I want to go ... wherever you are going. Where are you going anyway." Snow said.

"The Sky Kingdom." Blizzard said. "To get revenge on a SkyWing. Not the one Snowwolf was talking about. She was talking about Flight. I am talking about his sister: Queen Amber."

"Wait a minute, did you just say Queen Amber! Like the queen of the SkyWings?"

"Yup. That's right."

Snow showed the way to the exit of the Isolated Mountain. When they started getting close Frost smelled a strange smell, but he couldn't name what it was. Then they got to the exit. It was mostly flat and a little slanted but there was a big drop at the beginning that was climbable but very hard.

"Okay we're going to climb down this but , you have to do exactly what I do, okay?"

"Okay." Frost said nervously.

First Blizzard turned around so that he was facing Frost and Snow. He bent down and gripped his icicle sharp claws onto the ice. Frost and Snow went over to see what he was doing with his feet. A few minutes later Blizzard got all the way down the drop.

"Okay, Frost, you come down next. If you fall I will catch you."

Frost Copied Blizzard's exact moves and made it almost fully down, but then he heard ice cracking and one of his talons slipped free.

Oh no! I'm gonna fall, I'm gonna fall.

"It's okay, it's okay." Blizzard said "Just find something to grab onto."

Frost tried to find something to hold onto but he couldn't find anything. He felt talons slipping but Blizzard didn't catch him. He fell.

Authors Note:

Ugh, I'm late again, very sorry!!