CHAPTER 7

Frost stared down at the dead corpse, not wanting to believe it. He knew Snowwolff was still there but he didn't care. Snowwolff jumped into the air, heading out east. Sunny walked over to Frost, and tried to comfort him, but it didn't help.

Blizzard was killed by his own sister and it's all my fault. Frost thought wiping away tears.

His own sister. Snowwolff!

Frost leaped up in the air following Snowwolff. She had a head start, and she was a lot faster than Frost, considering he just learned how to fly. Although I have more stamina. Frost unfurled the part of his tail that he usually kept hidden.

No! I'm not thinking about that right now. I need to catch Snowwolff.

Frost looked out toward Where Snowwolff was going.

East ... The Pantalan ocean. Is she going to Pantala? No she can't make it there. She's probably just going to some island near it.

Snowwolff and Frost had been traveling for a few hours, stopping every few minutes because of Snowwolff. Frost thought she would have low stamina but this, this was just weird. Frost had never flown this far either, there were so many cool things to see. Of course Frost had never read a scroll, but up on the Isolated Mountain, Blizzard had home-schooled Frost about almost everything about history, except around thirty years ago, when Darkstalker was rampaging around Pyrrhia, they had a lot of time up on that mountain. I guess the only way to describe Frost was a history nerd.

Frost saw Snowwolff narrow her wings, and started flying down, Frost sighed.

Just another chance for Sunny and Moon to try to talk me out of following Snowwolff. Frost thought.

Of course, they did. Sunny and Moon came down next to Frost, but this time they were with the other SandWing. The golden teardrop on his earring shone in the Evening.

Oh! Frost finally recognized him. It's Qibli! I can't believe I'm meeting almost all of the famous historical dragons from fifty years ago! Who am I going to meet next Luna? Tsunami? Cricket? Willow?

"Actually you're probably going to meet all of them." Moon said.

Woah! Did she just read my mind! That is so cool!

Moon ducked her head shyly.

"Frost," Said Sunny. "I know that we've told you before, but we don't think that you should go follow Snowwolff. Wherever she's going it's not safe. This time we brought in Qibli. I heard he's um, convincing." She cleared her throat awkwardly, signaling to Moon that this was not a good decision.

Frost chuckled, Blizzard had told him about Qibli, and he sounded like a good dragon to talk to, he's also been told that he is the comedy relief when he was saving the world.

Qibli walked over to Frost and led him to a small thicket. Frost looked around at the area that they were in. Trees. Real thick, leafy, brown and green trees! Frost had never seen so many trees in his life, there were very few up on the Isolated Mountain, and the ones that they did have were just big blobs of green and brown, he never thought things could be so ... leafy.

"Hi. I'm principal Qibli." Said Qibli, proudly. "Tsunami is absent, again! Please just call me Qibli. I hate this "Mr. Principal" act."

Frost laughed. Qibli smiled at him.

"Now I know that you have a very strong connection with Blizzard and, you're sad that he's gone but, you are putting your own life at risk if you follow Snowwolff now." Qibli said.

"I know." Frost said. "I just want to teach her a lesson."

"I know how you feel." Qibli said, looking up at the one full moon. "You would do anything for the dragons you love."

Oh, he's talking about Moon.

They both sat there for a moment looking up at the stars. Just thinking about Snowwolff and Blizzard and Moon.

Then finally Qibli stood up. "Okay tell you what. I understand how you feel, I get what it's like to want to run. I'll try to convince Sunny that you can go. But you cannot go near her, do you understand?"

"Yes, I understand." Said Frost.

"Okay." Qibli said, then he walked away. A few minutes later Qibli came back. "So, what did they say? Can I go?" Frost asked.

" *Sigh* Yes you can go." Qibli said.

Frost jumped up, and flew into the sunset.

Authors Note:

Thanks for reading, in the comments, tell me what you think will happen next.