𝔚𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔢 𝔞𝔪 ℑ 𝔯𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱 𝔫𝔬𝔴

(Felix's POV)

𝔄fter seeing Hyunjin in the bathroom nearly unconscious I yelled for everyone in a panic, Chan had called 911 and Hyunjin was rushed off to the hospital, Changbin stayed back home with Seungmin and Jeongin, as me Chan, and Lee know where at the hospital.

"Chan would you stop passing the halls, your driving me crazy, just sit down." Lee know called out to our leader who was about to burn holes into the floor with his amount of passing.

"How could I sit down when Hyunjin is unconscious sick as hell in the fucking hospital!" Chan yelled, Lee know shushed him, for we are in a public place and people who are trying to rest. I walked over to Chan and placed a hand on his shoulder. 

I understood he was worried for Hyunjin, hell, we all are, but it was 3:37a.m. Which is early as fuck in the morning, and Chan needed some sort of rest.

"Chan, why don't you sit down just a bit?" I tried to gesture him to the chair, but Chan pushed me away. "Felix, please, I don't want to sit down."

He looked so sad, I could see him holding back tears, I wanted nothing more then to help him feel more relaxed, I wanted to say Hyunjin was going to be just fine, but how could I say that to Chan, when I feared it was a lie myself.

"Chan...." I spoke a minute later, after watching him pass more, he started to bite the edge of this thumb.

"Felix, I'm not gonna sit dow--. . . . ".

(Bang Chan's POV)

I looked over to see tears in Felix's eyes, I suddenly felt oddly selfish feeling like I was the only one worried about Hyunjin, Felix was Hyunjin's best friend of course he'd be worried as well.

I walked over and sat next to Felix. "Hey, I'm sure everything will be okay, don't cry Felix." He laid his head down on my shoulder, I ran my fingers through his soft blonde hair, I could hear him start to quietly sob on my shoulder, I wanted nothing more then to make everything better.

I told him everything was okay, but I feel the complete opposite, I myself wanted to break down into tears. 

I was about to get up to head down to the vending machine to grab a small snack and drink after hearing my stomach growl, till I noticed Felix had fallen asleep on my shoulder. I looked over to Lee know who was staring at his phone screen. 

After looking at him for a second I noticed dried tears on his face, if I had noticed sooner I would have offered him a comfort place on my shoulder as well.

"psst, Lee know~" My sudden whisper caught his attention.

"Yeah?"

"Could you grab us all something to drink and snack on as we wait? I'll give you some cash." I say as holding out my wallet.

Lee know nods and gets up, he straight up just takes my wallet and walks off towards the vending machines, he comes back with drinks and snacks, the sound of the chip bags ruffling together woke Felix.

Lee know handed him a drink and chips, and did the same for me, I caught hold of Lee knows arm and pulled him to the other side of me, he didn't resist like I thought he would and sat down next to me, almost instantly digging his head into the side of my neck.

-----Over Two Hours Later-----

It was now 5:45a.m. Both Lee know and Felix sleeping on my shoulders, I did everything I could to make them feel comforted, but I feel I failed as Felix softly cried in his sleep.

(Hyunjin's POV)

My head felt like it was spinning, I tried to force my eye's to open, but was quickly regretting it by bright lights shinning in my eyes, all I could hear was this very annoying beeping sound ringing in my ears.

My chest felt heavy, and my throat felt tight, my arm hurt, it felt like I was stabbed by a tiny knife like three times.

I tried to open my eyes again, the lights still just as bright but I forced them open a bit more anyways. 'Where am I right now?' I turned my head sideways and found the source of the beeping sound, which had a bunch of wires stuck to it, which those wires stuck to me, where an Iv was placed, which explains the pain in my arm.

I started to sit up but my head felt like it was spinning, I heard people come in the room, they looked like doctors, which then tells me I'm in a hospital. I don't understand how or why I'm here, but I am.

"Hello Hyunjin, my name is Cho-Suoon, I'm your doctor. I'm glad to see you awake finally, I'll go inform your friends your awake now." I watched him leave shortly after saying that.

(Felix's POV) 

I wake up suddenly after hearing Bang Chan's name get called. "Bang Chan." I heard again.

Bang Chan stood up, waking me fully up, and also waking Lee know, Bang Chan walked over to the doctor, yet neither Lee know or me could hear the conversation between the two.

Bang Chan walks back over to us with a smile on his face, which makes me feel so much better instantly.

"The doctor says Hyunjin is awake, we can go see him now, come on." Chan motions his hand for us to follow him and the doctor to Hyunjin's room. I couldn't help but gasp seeing the bandages around his throat, his face was pale, honestly it's been awhile since I've seen Hyunjin with no make-up on.

I saw Hyunjin trying to sit up again when Bang Chan rushed to his side to lean him back down. I sat in a chair close by the bed and I watched as Lee know held one of Hyunjin's hands.

(Hyunjin's POV)

The pity in there eyes, I hated it, why did none of them say anything, I didn't want to be the first to speak, I almost never wanted to speak again. Felix's eyes were all red and puffy, and I knew it was my fault, I caused them all pain.

Whats wrong with you Hyunjin, look what you did to them, you maybe them all worry over your pathetic and worthless ass. They'd be so much better if I was never in the lives...is that what they need? is that what I need....to be gone?

Would things be better . . . if I was gone?