𝔉𝔯𝔞𝔤𝔦𝔩𝔢

(Bang Chan's POV)

𝔏ee know had fallen asleep on my shoulder, so in a way both Lee know and Hyunjin were sleeping on me, cause if I were to move they'd both wake up. It took about twenty minutes before Changbin came into the room and saw the odd scene in front of him, I had no words to explain since I didn't want to just spill the beans about what just went down.

Hyunjin will probably want it to stay a secret, but I can't help but feel the other deserve to know. I simple waved my hand and shushed Changbin to leave, quickly whispering I'd explain later when he shot me a very confused and questioning look.

Lee know slowly slid off my shoulder, I caught his head and slowly laid him down and quietly, very quietly, got off the bed and took gently steps towards the door, trying to slowly slid through the small crack left by Changbin, I don't fully fit through making a small squeaking sound when the door pushed against my chest.

I fully exited the room and the first thing I see as walking down the hall is Changbins eyes looking at me, like he saw me commit a murder or something.

"What?" I asked, there might have been a hint of annoyance in my tone of voice, but I couldn't help it. I was a bit annoyed with him, just sitting there, oddly judging me based off what he walked in on, in Hyunin's room.

"You just left our conversation to . . . . What? Go cuddle?"

"What no, it wasn't like that, something happened, I didn't plan on staying but-"

"But what? hu?"

He looked at me so intensely after cutting me off when speaking, I couldn't just tell him, not only would Hyunjin be pissed at me, but I can't imagine how Lee know would react to me for telling Changbin. When he gets in his protective motherly mode he'll be mad at however could cause something to be harder when one of his "children" are already suffering or hurt in the slightest.

And it doesn't help that Hyunjin is clearly not stable right now, his clearly in a very fragile state, so I can't just tell Changbin, I just can't.

So instead of telling Changbin the truth, I'll tell him a lie. Tho I need to think quickly, or it will only sound suspicious if I wait to long to answer.

"I um . . . needed to check on a noise I heard in Hyunjin's room, and then he started talking to me, and you know me, I'm not one to interrupt someone when there talking, haha."

My fake laugh was so awkward sounding. Augh I'm cringing just at thought of it again.

"I'm sorry, but did you say, you dislike interrupting people?" Changbin said in a condescending tone. "Yes, I dislike to interrupt people, why emphasize on that fact?"

"Then why did you interrupt our conversation!"

Okay so I said I'd lie to him, but I'm not a very good lair...

Changbin stared at me, and I just blankly stared back. Shit, what do I say? I can't say what really happened, but I can't lie to my friend. I drop my head and sigh, slowly looking back up at him. "Look, I'm sorry, but I just can't say what happened right now, I left our conversation cause I heard crying, but that all I can say right now, I swear I'll tell you later, alright."

Changbin's cold eyes turn soft as I spoke, I could tell he wasn't going to press on the matter any further, he nodded his head to show me his understanding of the situation, we both smiled at each other and continued our original conversation.

(Hyunjin's POV)

I slowly opened my eyes, being greeted by the sunlight pouring though my window, I rubbed my eyes and gently sat up,  I see Lee know sleeping laid back on my bed, his chest moving up and down with each breath he draws in, breathing simultaneously with the cold breeze of wind blowing through the silk curtains hung above my windows.

I look back at the sky and see the sun is setting, How long did I sleep for?  I think to myself, before I hear a sound behind me, a yawn like sound, Lee know, he's awake.

I turn around to meet eyes with him, h-he . . . he smiled at me . . . why?

"Are you feeling better?" He speaks with a calm and soft voice.
"umm, yeah I guess . . . "
"Do you want to talk?" His smile fades and his head tilts sideways.

Talk what is saying, talk about what? What is he wanting to talk about? I watched as he just looked at, with a calm expression on his face, his gentle eyes looking at me with compassion, and that one look I hated the most . . . . pity, I can tell when someone has that slight look of pity in there eye's easily now.

"There's nothing to talk about it." I say quietly, avoiding eye contact. He sits up and comes closer to me. "Please Hyunjin, speak to me, whats going on?"

Why is he trying to make me talk about what he walked in on, why can't he just forget that even happened . . . it's not like I was actually going to jump.

(Lee know's POV)

Why won't he talk to me, I'm just trying to figure out whats wrong so I can help him. "Would you please tell me whats wrong? I can help if you just talk to me." He's just sitting there staring at me, with this sad and shy look in his eyes, it's like he doesn't want me to help him.

"Nothing wrong, I'm fine, there's nothing to worry about." 
"Nothing? Really, you expect me to believe that, th-"
"-Oh look at the time, dinner's going to be ready soon, we should go."

That little- . . . wait, that smile, his expression, his tone of voice, he sounded happy, but it was so fake . . .

Why? Why can't he just open up to me...I wanted to help him, but I need to know what exactly whats wrong, but his too damn fragile to talk about whats going on.

(A/N: sorry this chapter is kinda short and wasn't the best, feeling really stressed out with stuff going on and just needed this chapter as filler before the next chapter, which might take a few days since I have a live dance performance on the 6th so yeah, a bit stressed out, but I will update I promise you guys~!)