Part 15

it's been years but i need closure so hi

Taehyung's pov:
"Jungkook.. Please open the door. Please Kookie let me in so we can talk.."
I kept knocking on the door, hoping he would open up and let me explain. "Jungkook please!"

"Who are you?" i paused for a moment and turned my head, seeing a tall boy standing behign me. "OH!" he said, stepping back a little. "oh my god, you're Kim Taehyung!" he looked shocked to see me and stepped back a frew more steps. "Hi, uhm, who are you?" i asked, confused as to why he was there outside jungkook's door. "I-Im Chanyeol! Im a big fan! I- wait.. Why are you outside jungkookie's door asking for him?" He answered, his expressions changing from happy and shocked, to confused and worried. I opened my mouth to answer, but was cut off by the sound of the door opening.

"Chanyeol, what are you doing here?" Jungkook asked with a broken voice, his face still wet from crying. The tall boy frowned at the sight of his best friend crying. "I heard you and i saw someone run after you so i wanted to check if you were ok. Is he- uhm, bothering you?" He asked nervously. I turned my eyes away from the tall boy, nervous to hear what jungkook would say. He looked back at me, his eyes full of tears. My heart broke at the sight.

"No, it's fine channie.. Just go home" He answered. His eyes moved from mine to Chanyeol's. He wiped away another tear with the sleeve from his hoodie. "Im fine" he said again, giving the tall boy a small crooked smile.
"Uhm, ok then... Just, could you text me when you're not busy? I really wanna talk about last time.." The boy said, stepping closer to the door.
I looked at him, wondering what he was talking about. He seemed sad, what happened between the two? Jungkook just nodded slowly, whispering a soft "sure, later" under his breath.

As the tall boy left, i moved my eyes back to Jungkook. "Please, would you let me explain?"

__________________________________