Part 11

Taehyung's pov;

I left Jungkook's house pretty fast. Jin called saying the manager wanted us all to meet him somewhere so they were on their way to pick me up. I didnt even give Jungkook a hug. I just hung up the phone, said goodbye to him and left the room. Of course they had to call at that moment. They couldnt have waited like 10 seconds. I sighed as i entered the car.

Nobody's pov;

"You okay?" Jimin asked Taehyung as he sat down. "Did you guys fight or something?" Jin turned his head a little to look at them, checking if something was wrong. "No. Acctually everything was great." Taehyung said low, still looking down. "Was?" Hoseok asked curious, leaning closer to the two boys. "Yeah was until you guys called right when i—" he stared but stopped. He didnt really think about what he acctually was about to to back there. He didnt even know if jungkook would be okay with it.
"Right when you what?" Jimin asked. Hoseok got even closer, looking confused at jimin. "Right when i was about to kiss him.." taehyung whispered. "YOU WHAT!?" Jimin screamed. "Shut up all of you. You're too noisy" Suga complained. "TAEHYUNG ALMOST KISSED JUNGKOOK" Jimin yelled towards him. Suddently Suga was just a little bit intrested in their conversation. "Almost?" He asked. "Yeah.. I was about to but then Jin hyung called and i got nervous and left" Taehyung said, running his fingers through is hair.

*back to Jungkook's house»
Jungkook's pov;

I just sat there as he left my room and ran down the stairs. Apparantly the manager wanted to talk to them or something. My mind was still trying to understand what happened. I fell back on the bed and looked up at the ceiling.
"Did he just, try to kiss me?" I said out loud. As i said if i could feel my heart beating faster. I was a few millimeters from my first kiss. Not with just anybody, but with Kim Taehyung. The boy who had been my celebrity crush for so long, and now. Well now i know him so i guess im allowed to call him my acctual crush by now. But-
Does he feel the same way? I mean, he did litterly try to kiss me just a few minutes ago.

Jungkook's mind was spinning with thoughts. He was nervous to see Taehyung again, but at the same time there was nothing he wanted more than to see him again. He was worried the older may regret trying to kiss him, confused of what it ment if he acctually kissed him.

———————————————————————————
A/N

HEYYAAAAAA
DOUBLE UPDATE AGAIN UPS

tbh i think a big part of the reason why i've kept writing this book is for one of my bestfriends kshzkebxv.

BUT IM REALLY GLAD IT'S NOT JUST HER WHO LIKED IT THOUGH.
Im acctually really happy some people like it. And i'll keep writing for you guys.

Thank you again for reading<333

Here have some cute jaebum

OKAY BAIIIIIII<333

OKAY BAIIIIIII<333