Part 13

HELLOOOOOOOO
wow it's been so long woops
anYWAy here u go hehh

Jungkook's pov:
I was walking towards the little café me and Tae went that time after the fanmeeting. I was nervous to see him again, i wasnt sure what he was gonna do or say. What if he regrets trying to kiss me? What if he wants to only be friends? Ahhhhh this is all so confusing.. When i got to the café, i saw Tae sitting inside by the table in the corner, fidgeting with his phone. I stood outside for a second just looking at him, getting a more nervous by the second. I walked to the door and took a deep breath before opening it and going inside. As soon as i got inside he looked at me and got up, smiling towards me. His smile calmed me down instantly and i smiled back, walking towards him. "Hey cutie" he said smiling even more and making me blush. "Hi Tae" i answered, now standing right in front of him.

Taehyung's pov:
I looked at him blush for a little before i grabbed him and pulled him into tight hug. "Ahhhhww i've been wanting to do this for too long" i pulled away slighty and looked him in the eyes "i've missed you bunny." I smiled more as i watched him blush. "I m-missed you too Tae" he said softly, looking down getting all shy and cute. "Are you hungry?" i asked, stepping back a little. He nodded softly and we sat down by the table. "Are you okay? You seem nervous" i said, tilting my head slightly. "What? Oh yeahh, im okay" he said, looking up at me and smiling. I got the feeling he wasnt totally honest but i let it slide for now, since we we're out and all. "Hmm okay, let's eat then" i smiled and called the waitress over.

____________________________________
A/N
Heyooooww
Soooooo i lowkey forgot where i wanted this story to go at this point slxjksndkskdkqkflkx
bUt hi im here and im writing so i mean progress???/' baknxaklfk
ok anyway wljxkskf hope you liked it
thank you for reading <33

____________________________________A/NHeyoooowwSoooooo i lowkey forgot where i wanted this story to go at this point slxjksndkskdkqkflkx bUt hi im here and im writing so i mean progress???/' baknxaklfk ok anyway wljxkskf hope you liked itthank yo...

awww yoongi will be the death of me i swear
OKAy
baiiiii <33