Part 12

Nobody's pov:
(After dance practice)

"Hey, are you ok?" Jongin asked looking a little worried. "huh? Yeah, sorry" Jungkook answered looking up from his phone. Jongin tilted his head a little and put his hand on Jungkook's head. "Is someone bothering you?" He asked. Jungkook looked confused for a second but realized Jongin was looking at the phone in his hands.It showed a couple unread messages from Chanyeol."Oh, no. No it's fine, it's just my ehmm-" He stopped. "Girlfriend trouble?" Sehun suddently asked while walking towards the two. Junkook looked at him, opening his mouth to say something but losing all words. Sehun looked at Jongin confused and then back at Jungkook. "Well?" he said. Out of nowhere Baekhyun appears and hit's Sehun in the back of his head. "Are you stupid?" he said as Sehun complained about being hit. "He's obviously gay" Baekhyun continued. Jungkook, Jongin and Sehun all looked at him shocked. "Y-you knew?" Jungkook stuttered. "Relax, we're all gay here" Baekhyun said with a smile and put his arm around jungkook. "What, im not gay" Sehun answered but Baekhyun just laughted. "Sure, keep telling yourself that youre not in love with Luhan" Jongin said teasingly. "Luhan? Who's that?" Jungkook asked. "Just a cute little chinese guy who just moved in next to  Sehun" Jongin continued. "But since Sehun obviously doesnt like him, maybe we should introduce you to him." Baekhyun said looking at jungkook. "Hey hey hey stop it ok" Sehun said, basically admitting his feelings. The guys just laughted and started packing up their stuff.

Jungkooks's pov:

I grabbed my bag and walked towards the door. I waved goodbye to the others and went outide. I started walking towards home when i heard a familiar voice from across the street. I turned around to look but all i saw was Girls jumping up and Down while screaming. I walked towards them a little trying to see, and as i got closer i realized who it was. I froze when i saw his face, like it was the first time i saw him in real life. "Jungkook? I thought you left" baekhyun said as he approched me. He noticed i was staring at something so he looked around but he just saw the girls fangirling. "Wait isn't that Taehyung from bts?" Jongin asked pointing at him to show Baekhyun where he was. "Aaahh. So you're a bts fanboy? And im guessing this is your first time you see him in real life since you're so shocked" Baekhyun said laughing. I just stood there, frozen. I mean, the last time i was with him he tried to kiss me. I came back to reality as i got a text, but as i was checking who texted me i froze again.

Message from TaeTae <333
You look adorable when you stare at me, you know that right?

I could feel my face warming up as i blushed. I looked up and back at him and saw he was Lookin towards me with a big smile on his face. Then he looked back down at his phone and wrote another text.

Message from TaeTae <333
I can litterly see you blushing from here!! I really wanna hug you now aawwee

Becoming even more of a blushing mess i put my face in my hands trying to hide from the people around me, but they noticed. «Im guessing Tae is your bias since you're blushing so much» Jongin teased. I slowly nodded and took away my hands to look at taehyung again, but he wasnt there anymore. Then i got another text.

Message from TaeTae <333
Sorry bunny, i had to go :(
Are you free tonight??

____________________________________
A/N

HAIIIAAAAAAAAA
long time since last time so this chapter is a little longer meheheh
Hope you liked it and tell me if you have any ideas for future chapters!!!!
Love you all<333
Thanks for reading!
BABAAAAIIIIIIIIIIII<33