Part 3

Taehyung pov;

"Please stay. I wanna get to know you better."
I dont think i've ever seen a person so happy and scared at the same time. Although, i would problably feel the same, since i didn't really give him a choice. I asked some of the guards to take him backstage to wait. Since the fanmeeting was almost over, they let him.

Jungkook pov;
Two guards guided me backstage and into a room. There was two couches and a table with some fruit at one side of the room and makeup station on the other. Guess this is where they hang out and get ready. I moved over to the makeup station and looked at all the makeup with big eyes, feeling like i was in heaven. I've never seen this much makeup in one place before.
"Who are you?" a beautiful mady with dark brown hair asked. "Oh ehm, im Jeon Jungkook." I said while bowing. "I was at the fanmeeting, but V asked me to wait for him so the guards lead me here. Im sorry for desturbing you miss." I bowed once again, but she just smiled at me. "Do you want me to tuch you up?" What??? I looked at her confused, not knowing if she said what i think she said. "Your makeup" she said, pointing towards the makeup i was just staring at. I felt my body getting less tense as i laughted nervously, feeling embarrassed. She laughted at me, understanding the situation while i buried my face in my hands. "So how about it?" She asked, still laughting a little. "A makeover while you wait?" She softly ruffeled my hair. "I dont know if i can make you any cuter though." My face was back in my hands, and she just cruckeled.

"Sorry Irene noona, but he's mine for the day." I shivered at the deep voice, looking up from my hands only to be face to face with a red haired boy and a big boxy smile. "I'll leave you two" the woman said, and started to talk towards the door. "Oh and by the way noona, you cant. He's already at cuteness level max" V said, making her nod and laught even more. He watched her leave before turning to me and i hit his chest softly, feeling my face heat up. "What? You are!" He cruckeled, taking my hands away from my face and holding them in his. I looked at our hands, then his eyes, and then back at our hands. I was blushing like crazy, but i knew that was what he wanted.

"You two look cosy." I jumped, looking at Suga who just walked in. I pulled my hands from V's grip and stepped back a little. I dont know why, since he didn't really seem to care that we were holding hands. I looked back at V, blushing even more at the sight of him biting his lips. "Ahh, you're too cute" he said, turning away and walking towards Suga. "The fanmeeting is over. We can leave now" Suga said, giving me a look before leaving. V just nodded to himself, walking back to me with a big smile. "Are you hungry?" He asked, and i nod. "Come on then, let's go eat." He took my hand, dragged be outside and towards a white car. He opened the door to the passanger seat and i got inside. "Woah, is this your car?" I asked as he got in and started the car. "Mhm, do you like it?" I nod. He smiled, and started driving.

____________________________________
A/N

Helloooooooi
Sorry for late update, but i hope you like it
And thank you for reading

And can bighit please stop torturing me with teasers and pictures. I will die.

And i needed some suga in here, cus im obsessed

Dont judge me ok, it wasnt my fault
.......
AnyyyyywaAaaaaay
BAIIIIIIIII

AnyyyyywaAaaaaayBAIIIIIIIII