Part 10

Nobody's pov;

"OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG WE'RE SOON THERE!! HYUNG I FINALLY GET TO SEE HIM AGAIN!!!" Taehyung screamed happily while bouncing around in his seat. "Not unless you stop screaming" Suga said annoyed because he was tired from the tour. He glared at taehyung until he apologized and then closed his eyes again. The rest of the trip was quiet, but taehyung couldnt stop smiling.

Taehyung's pov;

"BYE HYUNGS!" I said while waving and closing the car door. I turned around and looked at the house i've been to so many times. The house that almost felt like home by now. His house. I smiled when i heard the door open. His bunny smile and angel looks always making me feel better. He ran towards me and into my arms. It felt like forever since i hugged him last. I put one of my hands on his head and ome on his waist, trying to get him even closer to me if that was possible. His smell filled the air and i couldnt help but smile hearing his little giggle. We hugged for a while untill he pulled away. I stroked his cheek with my hand softly, smiling more because he blushed.

"I missed you" he said softly while looking down. I chuckled and kissed his forehead. "I missed you too angel." He smiled and hugged me again. "Do you wanna come inside? It's sorta cold" he said pulling away. I nodded and he took my hand while leading me inside. We went up to his room and it instantly became a cuddle session. I thought he had fallen asleep so i took the chance to look at him without him getting shy and turning away. His face is just so beautiful. His jawline, his cheeks. Lips.

Jungkook's pov;

"Why are you staring at me Taehyung?" I said tiredly, knowing he thought i was sleeping. "Oh ehm uuuuhm" he said nervously. I opened my eyes and looked at him. "I just ehm. You're just really beautiful. I couldnt stop" he said smiling at me. I blushed but smiled. I sat up in the bed so we were face to face. "Hmmmm yeah okay then" i said and chucked a little because of how nervous he got. I looked out the window at the sky for a second, and i swear i could feel hum staring at me again. I looked back at him and we got eye contact. He seemed a little different for some reason. He was still staring at me, but not at my eyes. He was staring at—           my lips?

I moved my head a little to the side and bit my lip because him staring at me made me nervous some how. We got eye contact again and then he looked back to my lips. He leaned closer. I swear i could feel his breath on my face. He got closer and closer, looking up at my eyes and down again on my lips. I closed my eyes as he got closer. Our faces only millimeters apart. Our lips, so close to touching.

Then his phone started ringing.

———————————————————————————
A/N

HAIIIIII
hope you liked this
Sorry about that heheh
It'll come just wait

Thank you so much for reading and voting, it means alot <33333

OKAY BAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII