Part 6

Taehyung's pov

" Hyuuuuuuung it's been two weeks, i miss him" I said to Jin hyung while he was making dinner for the group. I've been complaining to him about wanting to see Jungkook non stop. " I know Tae, i know. But you have tomorrow off, you can go see him then. But right now you can go tell the others that dinner is ready" He said, giving me a smile. I nodded and went to the get the others.

After dinner i went up to my room and texted Jungkook.

Me;
Kookieeeeee!!!! What are you doing tomorrow?

Kookie <33
Uhm yeah i guess, but i promised Channie that i would hang out with him tomorrow until his parents comes home.

Me;
Who is Channie????????? And when does his parents come home? I miss you :((

Kookie <33
Channie is my bestfriend Chanyeol's nickname. His parents comes home around 5. I miss you too :((

Me;
Hmm okay, can i come pick you up at 6 then?

Kookie <33
Okay, i'll see you then!!<333

*time skip. The day after: 9.30am*
Jungkook's pov;

I woke up to my alarm, way to early since it was saturday. I was meeting Chanyeol and the coffie shop around the corner around 12, and i didnt want to rush while getting ready. I picked out the clothes i wanted to wear today, and went to take a shower.

 I picked out the clothes i wanted to wear today, and went to take a shower

(What Jungkook is wearing)

After drying and styling my hair, i went into the kitchen to make some breakfast. I opened the fridge and saw we had no food. My parents were out of town for the weekend but luckily they had left some money for me so i could buy food. I made a cup of tea, found an apple and sat down in the living room with my phone. A big smile appeared on my face one i saw i had a message from Tae saying «Can't wait to see you again!!»

After checking all my social media's and putting on a bit of makeup, i left the house and went to meet Chanyeol.

Taehyung's pov;

I was currently in my room, trying to figure out what to wear. Jimin was helping me, but nothing seemed good enough. "Urhhhh Taehyung cant you just wear this? It looks great i promise!!!" He said for the 7th time. "Im not sureeeee" i whined while looking in the mirror. Jimin pouted and left the room, bringing Yoongi hyung and Jin hyung back with him. "Can you guys please tell him that outfit looks good and that he can wear that on his date with that Jungkook guy?" He said while pointing at me. "PARK JIMIN IT'S NOT A DATE" i yelled while turning to face him. "CALL ME HYUNG YOU CHILD" Jimin yelled back, still pointing at me. We had a mini staring contest until Yoongi hyung broke the silence by laughting. "What's so funny hyung?" I asked, both me and Jimin looking at him confused.

"You are both children. I honestly just want to sleep but you keep bothering me so i'll help. The outfit looks fine, just do something about your hair. And Jimin, you're only two months older than him anf you're small so relax." He said before walking towards the door. Jimin smiled towards me before realising that Yoongi hyung just called him small. " HEY. I AM NOT SMALL" He yelled towards Yoongi hyung who already left the room. "Yeah you are babe"
After that the room was filled with silent laughter from me and Jin hyung, and a blushing Jimin.

____________________________________
A/N

HAIIIIIII
Im back.
It's been so long since i last updated, Sorry hehehe.
I hope you all enjoyed this new chapter.
Thank you for reading <333

Friendly reminder that you are all beautiful and appreaciated 💕

Baiiiiiiiiiiiii <333