9. The Melodious Dream

Maharajapita Adhiraj gave the newly born Rajkumari to the kulguru, Rajguru Raghvendra. 

He took the little divine child in his arms and felt the celestial touch of her tiny hands, which clasped his thumb.

His entire being was consumed with utter contendedness, it felt as if he had achieved Moksha . 

A gorgeous woman flashed in his mind, adorned with the most magnificent gold jewelry and gems, draped in a red silk saree, The Goddess of beauty, wealth, and prosperity with her husband, The Sanchalak. 

The baby in his arms giggled and waved her hands. His head bowed without thinking, in reverence for Jagatkalyani. He subtlety maneuvered her in his arms so that her lotus feet could touch his forehead

 As he saw her smile, he lifted her legs and pressed them on his forehead, feeling a wave of happiness and prosperity wash over him.

Dhanya hogaya mata,
main dhaya ho gaya!! Aapke Ashish pakar mani sansaar ke saar sukh mil gaye ho.

[Blessed be mother, I am relieved !!!! After receiving your blessings , I have got all the happiness in the world]

He didn't know the reason for her birth but he realized, Mata Lakshmi and Lord Narayan had taken birth on earth. No one can understand the leelas of such divine beings. But he was utterly grateful to be a tiny part of that Leela. 

Carefully cradling the little goddess, he announced,

" The first Rajkumari of the empire shall have a great many names,

Kripalini, for she is the Pratham Kripalkumari.

Shraddha, for she spread sincerity and bestows serenity with her calmness

Surabhi, for she more beautiful than the perennial spring

Suprasanna, for she is ever cheerful and one look at her smile vanishes all sorrows

And last but of most significance, she will bring prosperity to everyone around her, {being the shree of none other than the Supreme Lord of the Universe,}in his mind, 

I, Rajguru Raghvendra, give her with the name DEVASHREE

The infant Rajkumari erupted in innocent joyous cackle hearing her name which echoed in the hearts around her, dousing them in euphoria.

Maharajapitah took his bubbly granddaughter in his arms and proceeded towards the royal balcony from where the entire city was easily visible. 

The Maharaj followed behind supporting the weakened Maharani, a proud glint in his eyes. Yuvraj Dharmendra was at his mother's side, beaming ear to ear.

Thousands and thousands of people had crowded around the palace to catch a glimpse of their Rajkumari.

Maharajapitah held her high in his arms and announced,

" Today, I stand before you with immense happiness and pride, as I announce the arrival of a new member to our royal family. A radiant princess has been bestowed upon us, blessed with the grace and beauty of our beloved land. Let the noblest of celebrations and festivities commence as we celebrate this momentous occasion. May joy be contagious, embracing every soul, from the humblest peasant to the mightiest warrior.

So, I invite you all to join me in extending heartfelt blessings and warm wishes to the newest member of our royal family. Celebrate and accept her as your own, the Princess of Mahasamrajra Kripalakshaya, Rajkumari Devashree!! "