mind-games [Vyn Richter]

7:21 PM

                It all started when I decided to go out one night. I gave into peer pressure. Some of my friends wanted to go to a nearby club. I had said no, but they were all persistent.

12:30 AM

I open the door to find Vyn standing at the entrance, as if he had been expecting me. Inspecting him for a bit, he was visibly annoyed. His eyebrows furrowed, and a frown was upon his face; He was definitely tired.

—"Where were you?" He inquired.

—"I went out to dinner with friends." I replied.

—"the dinner shouldn't have been more than 1-2 hours. You have been gone since 7:30." He retorted.

12:57 AM

It was clear I was loosing the argument, I was really tired, and frustrated. It pissed me off that I had came home later than expected, but now me and my husband are arguing. I don't even remember how it escalated up till this point.

—" If you continue with this, I'll get a divorce."

Why did I say that?

—" You don't mean that. You're bluffing." Vyn replies.

Did I want to actually get a divorce? No.
Was I bluffing? Yes.

—"oh really?" I said.

I then walk over to our shared closet, grabbed my suitcase and started stuffing some of my clothes into said suitcase.

...

He hasn't even bothered to stop me.

—"You can drop the act darling, I think it's clear to both of us that youre bluffing." He smirks.

I didn't want to give him satisfaction, so I continued packing. I hear footsteps inching closer and closer to me. I then feel cold fingers gently caressing my face. Vyn's hands then made my head turn to face him. He sat down on the floor with me.

—"You can drop the facade darling. Your mind games don't work on me."

As soon as those words leave his lips, I immediately hug him. He makes no attempt to get out, instead he embraces it.

—"Please don't leave without notice, okay?"

//// Word count- 340

A/N- I'm most definitely coming back to rewrite a better plot for this in the future 😭
////////