Unrequited [Marius]

|| I might start updating less 😭, I'm going through a tough relationship between me and my bf, my ideas are like.. GONE, and I have 2 essays due which makes me want to write less. Anyways, this was rushed, so like the ending might be a lil wonky... Hope you guys like angst 😽.||

!!Warning: there's so much you's and your's in the writing!!

!!YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!!

When you were at a young age, you were introduced to Marius Von Hagen. The L/N's and Von Hagen's have signed a contract to combine both of their companies, and make an arranged marriage between you and Marius.

You both didn't mind of course, the 2 of you were young and stupid for not comprehending at the time.

You and Marius were quite close, however you both started to drift off around high school. He had gotten colder towards you, whenever you were in one area, he'd go to a different place. You brushed it off thinking it was just the stress of having to take over a huge company sooner or later.

After your graduation, you were planned to get married to Marius in a couple of months. Your dreams all came crashing down when you caught him seeing another girl. It was Rosa from your language arts class. You saw them coincidentally at the mall. Marius looked so happy, happier with her than with you. You kept silent for the sake of your parent's company.

One night, you and Marius were scheduled to go on a date to a fancy restaurant. You got ready and waited at the designated location. You waited hours, but nobody came. You felt humiliated.

When you arrived home, the first thing you do is crash onto your bed, the tears that once welled in your eyes were now gushing out, messing up your mascara. You knew he was with her. You start contemplating your life as you lay on the bed with dullness, lost in thought. No matter how much you wipe your tears, it will never erase the pain you feel.