Report cards [Luke]

|| Luke Pearce x Reader
*Takes place when Luke was in High school

A/N- I wrote this because I needed to post smthing, so like it's like not high quality writing and I apologize for that 😔        ||

__________________________________

After recciving your progress report, your face slowly darkened as your eyes trailed down the paper.

You had a D+ in science. You knew if your parents found out, they would obviously be really mad so.. you had to figure out a way to bring it up. When you turned to your left, you see Luke inspecting his progress report. You got up on your tippy toes, looking over his shoulders. When looking at the paper in his hands, you see straight A's. Envy was somewhat growing inside you.

—"Luke, how do you manage to keep up with your classes?" You groaned.

—"Hm?" He mumbled, he then snatched your progress report, took a quick glance and started chuckling.

—"What's so funny?" You whined, it was quite clear he was laughing at your grades. You weren't the best at academics, but you still do the best you can. Seeing your crush laughing at you made you tense up and blush a bit. It gave you a fuzzy feeling, but it felt so wrong, yet so right.

—"C-can we have a study sesh." You muttered. It was hard for Luke to understand you with your stuttering and slurred words. So he gave you the look.

      You understood what he was tryna tell you. If you weren't as red as

—"I said" you looked at the floor mustering all the remaining courage you had to get what you had to say out. "Can we have a study session? Preferably at your house.. if that's fine with you." You repeated your previous question more clearly. You added more details so he could understand.

—"Uh.. yeah! Rosa will be home if that's fine with you.." he answered.

—"Of course, it's fine!" You smiled.

—"Great! I'll wait by the entrance of the school at the end of the day, see you there." He then got up and left for next period.

__________________________________