Monopoly [NXX]

|| I lost my ability in writing or smthing, I hope you like enjoy this shit even though I'm not like too proud of it 😔 ||

— readers pov —

—"I am SOOOOO bored." Marius states

—" Perhaps a board game shall suffice your Boredom. Any thoughts?" Vyn offered.

—" I'm down!" I say

—" Me too!!" Rosa says, her eyes lighting up in the process.

After Rosa, Luke and Artem decide to join in too. Looking through the various board games we could all play, Rosa pulls out Monopoly. I groaned a bit, but nodded along with everybody else's agreement on Monopoly. I knew damn well it was going to be a long game.
_______________________________

—"uh oh Marius, looks like you've landed on my property." Luke smirks.

— "nuh-uh!" Marius shook his head aggressively at Vyn as me, Artem, Rosa, and Vyn just stared in judgement.

— "Marius, just pay the damn $150, you landed on my property." Luke said.

— "Give me three years and I'll pay you back." Marius spoke, everybody's jaw dropped. Luke was giving his a death glare, which only made Marius' grin even larger than last time.

— "Marius, just get over it and pay Luke the $150. There's no need to come after anybody." Vyn attempts to defuse the situation down, but...

— "Aren't you the guy who has mommy AND daddy issues?" Marius laughs.

— " Not like I see your mom, at least my mom is still alive, unlike your's and Luke's. Vyn's snarky remarks just made the conflict at hand worse.

Despite the intense and loud bickering going on between the 3 men. I attempted to flee with Rosa and Artem, however life doesn't always go my way sadly.

— "Jiejie... you're on my side, right?" Marius calls out to me. I looked around, but Artem and Rosa already left. Those traitors, I rolled my eyes.

— "Don't agree with a fuck boy like him, make the right choice and choose me." Luke barks.

— "uh, well.. I-" I attempt to respond, but I get cut off.

— "You obviously agree with my logical arguments, don't you Y/N?" Vyn tries to persuade me. I couldn't get anything out as they started arguing again. Luckily, I finally managed to slip away from them. Once I did, my first goal was to find Artem and Rosa.

———————— Timeskip ———————

It's been about an hour, so the three of us retreated to NXX, but when we get there, there's merely remnants of the building.

— "Anybody want to offer an explanation?" Artem inquires strictly.

The three look at eachother, knowing what happened, but attempted to hide it from Artem.

—"Luke..." Rosa said sternly, and a sigh comes out of his mouth.

————————Flashback———————
—Lukes pov—

—"I've known them BOTH longer than you ever have." I said to Vyn.

—"And yet I've still got both wrapped around my finger, where's your progress?" Vyn keeps a steady tone, and a huge grin present on his face. It's quite creepy which pissed me off.

— "You know, we wouldn't be here if Marius already payed for landing on my property." I state.

—" shut up, you make me wish I was never born." Marius frowns.

—" then go kill yourself." Vyn recommends.

—" you have NO chill." I said.

—" what do you expect, it's me." Vyn shrugs.

—" good point." I agree.

The room then goes silent, and then the fire alarm goes off.

—"What the fuck?"
—"What the..?" The two say in sync, then look over and see Marius lighting the game board on fire.

—"Fuck you Marius." I groaned.

_________________________________
—present—
—your pov—

—" typical Marius.." Rosa said.

—" Jiejie I'm sorry!!" Marius whines.

In the end, we learnt our lesson and never played monopoly again.