Jealousy [Marius Von Hagen]

Notes*
F/R= Favorite Restaurant
F/F =Favorite Food
F/D =Favorite Drink
F/S- Favorite Side

Me and Marius have been together for about 2 years now. We first met at an art gallery and instantly clicked, however he's been really busy in meetings lately. We barely interacted anymore, he comes home really late, and I've been feeling lonely lately.

I was cooking some of my leftovers from the night before, but I felt buzzing coming from my back pocket; it was a call from Luke.

—"Hey Y/N!!" Luke said.

—"Hi Luke! How have you been?" I replied.

—"I've been doing really good! Me and Rosa were thinking about going to F/R and remembered how much you like it there, we wanted to ask if you wanted to tag along." Luke beamed

—"I'd love to! Give me about 20 minutes to get ready." I answered.

—"Great! I'll pick you up soon. See ya!" Luke says. Before he hung up, I could hear Rosa yell "yes!" in the background.

I slipped into some casual wear (you can choose what you wanna wear), brushed my hair, and preserved my leftovers hoping Marius would probably eat it when he comes home.

When I got outside, I saw Luke's motorcycle and hopped on. Arriving at the restaurant, we were seated at a table and looked at our menu's.

—"Hello, my name is Zhongli and I'll be your waiter for the night." The guy introduced himself to us. "Now, can I start you guys off with any drinks?"

A/N- iykyk 😋

—"We're actually ready to order!" Rosa said.

—"I'll have a coke, and a cheeseburger with a side of Dino nuggets." Rosa said.

—"I'll have F/D, F/F, and a side of F/S, thanks!"I replied.

—"I'll just have some miso soup, and some onigiri." Luke spoke.

The waiter left and came back with a food 10 minutes later. Me, Luke, and Rosa had nice conversations as time passed. Luke and Rosa took me home and I thanked them for taking me out.

When I arrived home, I was greeted by Marius, his eyebrows furrowed, and a frown painted on his face.

—"Jiejie, where were you? You had me worried there for quite some time." Marius whined.

—" I just went out to dinner with Luke and-"

—"dinner? Luke?" Marius was now seething with anger when I'd mentioned dinner, and Luke. Should I have mentioned Rosa before Luke?

—"Uh.. yeah. I had dinner with Luke AND Rosa. You got a problem with that?" I asked

—"Jiejie.. you know how easily I get jealous." He whimpered and frowned. "I doubt you'd like it if I saw woman behind your back, now would you?" He then smirked.

I was taken aback. Marius Von Hagen, jealous of Luke. It was pretty obvious Luke had a crush on Rosa, so why would Marius be angry about me hanging out with him?

I felt 2 arms embrace around me, and the feeling of my head being cushioned by somebody's soft torso; It was Marius.

"I love you, Jiejie." I was flustered, while Marius held a bright smile.

Word count- 523