Fever [Rosa]

|| I WROTE THIS DURING MY 3RD PERIOD SO LIKE SRY IF ITS SHORT AND BAD QUALITY.. 💀 ALSO I HAVENT WRITTEN A ROSA ONESHOT 4 ROSA LOVERS SO LIKE PLEASE ENJOY!!!😭||

Rosa x gn! reader <3
(My formatting changes all the time.. don't mind it 😭 ALSO I tried my best to make this gender neutral so that it includes everybody reading this regardless of gender)

             —"mmffhhh.." Your face was on top of the pillow, muffling your groans.

—"[Y/N], are you okay?" Rosa asks. You attempted to reply, but with your face against the pillow, it only muffled your answer as it did with your groans. Rosa sighs and tries to check your temperature with the thermometer. Looking at the results, "101 degrees Fahrenheit .." she mumbled. (That's about 38 Celsius for those that use a different metric system) Rosa then makes a phone call to your office, saying you won't be at work today, and then she calls Artem to ask for a. Day off, which he agrees to. Once Rosa finished the phone calls, she then focuses all her attention on you. By that time, your face was no longer against the pillow, but facing the ceiling.

—"are you fine with instant noodle? made by yours truly." Rosa asks. You freaked out at the thought of Rosa cooking, but you couldn't find it anywhere in your heart to say no to her, so you reluctantly agree. She puts a damp rag on your forehead before heading down to the kitchen to prepare your 'meal.'

The thing is.. Rosa doesn't know how to cook a decent meal not just for herself, but it for others too. You were dreading the moment she'd come into the room and make you down her mysterious stew. You could already smell some sort of stench from here, you're surprised on how Rosa is this oblivious, but you hold firm in an attempt to not hurt her feelings.

—"I'm back!" Rosa exclaims, pushing the door open as it collides with the wall. She then puts the bowl down onto the nightstand to help you adjust to a more comfortable position to eat. Before you could grab the utensils from her, she smacks your hand away, and insists on feeding you.

—"Rosa.. I'm not a baby. I can feed myself just f-" you're cut off with a spoon filled with the broth being shoved into your mouth. You wanted to say it tasted good, but it really didn't. You were impressed on how Rosa managed to fuck this dish up, it's instant noodles. You deadpan before proceeding to down the whole cup, and Rosa just smiles through it. Once you finish, you hand it to Rosa while she hands you a water. You drink it to quench your thirst.

—"Get some rest [Y/N], okay?" Rosa retorts. You just yawn and nod your head in response, she rolls her eyes and exits the room. Your eyes then start to feel heavy. No matter how hard you tried to keep them open, they'd always close, your eyes then close your eyes, resting to recover energy. Your 'soft' snores are heard around the apartment.

—"Tha..nk you R..Rosa." You mutter under your breath unknowingly. Rosa turns to look at you, hearing her name. She smiles before getting back to work.

—"Thank you, [Y/N]."