Obsession [Vyn] pt 2

||Warning: mentions of stalking, obsessive/ yandere behavior, and sexual themes, if you don't feel comfortable with any of the following topics, I recommend you don't read this oneshot at all||

[Recap]

—"oh!" She took a pause and hands the umbrella to me. Before I could voice my objection to her actions, "It's fine, I always bring an extra umbrella just incase of situations like these." She smiled. I felt a bit of heat rushing towards my cheeks. I thank her for the kind gesture and start my walk home, a grin creeps on my face.
—————————————————————————

Unlocking the door, I head inside and close the door again. My heart was beating rapidly from the interaction between me and Y/N from earlier, and I could feel butterflies forming inside my stomach. I spare a glance at my desk and decide to write in my journal to collect my thoughts, despite the fact I rarely use it.

February 14, 2020
Diary Entry #3-

Today was weird, I felt happy? I bumped into this girl, Y/N. I feel jittery around her, she makes me feel things I've never felt before. Even as of now, I still feel those emotions coursing through my body. Everything about her is perfect. From her h/c locks to her humble and generous personality. Heck, I can still remember exactly what transpired earlier today. Her soft hands grasping the handle of the umbrella and handing it to me.
(if ur not humble or generous jst pretend you are 😒)

A/N: Warning cuz like this is where my writing starts to get a lil sloppy since I've never written smutty shit like this before.. 😓😭

I put the pen down since I didn't know what else to add. I doodle on the page, specifically drawings of her. I made sure to add every delicate feature that stood out to me. While I did so, I felt a sudden pain upon my prostate. I unzip my pants, giving it room to spring out and breathe, however it still wasn't enough. My erotic desires slowly got the better of me. I decided to play around with it for a while to calm it down but my deep desires only got more out of control. I let out a few grunts before my release. Cum started to spray out of my tip. I gave a twisted grin as my bulge started to calm down. I then quickly zipped up my pants and lay down on my bed. My eyes start to close until my vision goes black.

┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛

I had a test on Friday so I headed to the school's Library to study. As I sat down, I saw Y/N again. She was with a tall guy with light brown hair. They seemed close, yet it made my blood boil knowing somebody that wasn't me was in the proximity of a goddess such as Y/N. The smiles exchanged between the two of them only made my day worse and displeasurable. I snapped a photo of Y/N and continued with my studies, sparing their table a few glances every once in awhile. When the both of them were about to leave, I decided to do so too and followed them home, specifically that guy. He walked into an alleyway which was pretty stupid, but I took this as an opportunity to carry out his demise.

I pulled out a pocket knife, and stabbed him from behind. I had to cover his mouth so his screams weren't heard. I continued to repeatedly stab him even though he was dead. I then stop trying to grasp what I just did. I stand up, looking at my surroundings. My eyes come across a nearby garbage dumpster, having nowhere to put the body, I put it into the dumpster. I take the guy's ID as a trophy for my accomplishment. Apparently his name was Luke Pearce..

When I arrive home, I take a shower to wash all the sweat that drenched me, I washed my clothes to get rid of any remaining bloodstains, and clean the knife, hoping it would come in handy later on. I sink into the bed and fall asleep in an instant.

┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛

The next day, I got to school, and I see Artem, he's one of my somewhat friend. We have a rivalry, but I choose to put it aside every now and then just so I don't look like a loner. I felt I could somewhat trust him with my secret, and so I attempt to start the conversation.

—"Artem.. have you ever felt feelings; like love?" I ask straightforwardly.

—"Not really.. what's with the odd question Vyn?" Artem replies.

—"You know who Y/N is.. right?" Artem nods his head softly, "I think I like her." I continued.

Artem seemed to be collecting his thoughts during that moment.

—"Have you even talked to her?" Artem's questions. I was stunned, unable to answer. I wanted to speak, but every time I opened my mouth, nothing came out.

—"What's the point of being in love with someone if you aren't going to do anything about it?" Artem asks me. He continues to throw questions at me, but his voice was deafened by my thoughts. My eyes widen at the realization. We hardly know each other. I thank Artem for the "advice" and head off to the rooftop to reflect.

        As I'm walking to said rooftop, I see Y/N giggling. I see a male figure in front of her.. Marius Von Hagen. Marius is what you'd call popular. Unfortunately for me, I'm stuck as his tutor. Watching the scene unfold, my blood boils more, yet I try to avoid conflict. Soon you'll be mine.. sweet.. Y/N...

┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛

—"something on your mind?" A voice from behind asks. I turn my head to see who was talking to me, Y/N.

—"Ah! What a pleasant surprise. Our encounter must be fate." I smile. She only nods at my remark and comes closer. My heart beats more and more, longing for Y/N.

—"Y/N." She gazes over at me, her attention clearly caught just by the sound of her name. "Thank you." I look deep into her eyes, flashing a soft smile before heading off. I could feel my heart beating faster, sweat plummeting down my face. Now all I have to do is get rid of Marius and she'll be all mine..

—"Marius that's wrong." I state, clearly and visibly annoyed. Earning me an eye roll from the bluenette.

—"Marius. You're not usually like this. Is there something happening that's making you behave unusually?" Marius turns around to look at me. I take this as an opportunity to thrust the knife into his stomach. He starts to struggle, screams of agony were let out. I then stabbed his chest to silence the boy. My twisted smile never left my face once during the stabbing, knowing that this makes me one step closer to Y/N, but now I must come up with a way to dispose of the body. A silver necklace with the letter Z engraved onto it caught my eye, so I took it off his body.

...

I stare intently to the flames rising from the incinerator.  Gripping his necklace so tight, tight enough to the point where crescents were molded into my palm. Once nothing remained, I returned to my residence to act as if nothing had happened.

{Your pov}
         I frown a bit, Luke had gone missing. Nobody knew where he was, his parents even said he didn't return that night. Your worry starts to overwhelm you, but you still tried to shrug it off. You could only wish for the best. You're sitting at your desk playing on your computer, you have the unshakable feeling that somebody's watching you, but you doubt your instincts and brush it off.

{Vyn pov}
I pull out my phone and take at least 10 pictures of Y/N at her desk. These photos will definitely go onto her shrine as offerings. I then hop down and go home since it was starting to get late. I felt at peace knowing there were no more obstacles in the way.

___________________

||Heyy guys!! I'm sorry that pt 2 hasn't been published until now 😭 I feel like this is a good place to stop at for now, if you want a part 3, lemme know, thanx 😘 ALSO, ROSA ONESHOT COMING SOON SINCE I HAVENT DONE HER IN AWHILE 😭||