CH 1

The war with white star has ended everything is going as peacefully it can.

The children are playing, Choi Han is training with the wolf tribe children, Ron is preparing some lemon tea, Beacrox is opening the chamber of secrets in his kitchen, Hans is doing some chores, Rosalyn is overseeing her new magic tower, Alberu is doing his beloved paperwork and Cale is slacking off.

All in all everyone is busy in their own world.

That  was until......

A bunch of butterflies started coming in the villa startling everyone.

The butterflies carried a letter that was delivered to the redhead before anyone could do anything.

"human, you got a letter?"

cale only hummed

"from whom is it?, nya"

"tell us, nya"

'I haven't even opened it yet'

He sighed before opening the letter and reading it.

' Dear Cale,

I hope you are doing well. It's been a long time since I last saw you, the happy news of victory reached me. I'm sending you this letter to tell you I am coming to Rain city in four days. I'm sorry if the news of my arrival is sudden. But I'm happy we will be able to see each other again.

Yours, truly

D. A.

P.s.

I'm missing you.'

After reading the letter unconsciously the corners of his mouth lifted up a bit.

Unknown to him everyone was already in the room after seeing the appearance of those innocent creatures that were running an errand, thus witnessing his small smile. 

Finally remembering the question about the sender from the children he opened his mouth to say something.

"it's a letter from someone I know"

Cale said vaguely.

Everyone exchanged glances with each other.

"And they are coming here in four days."

The bomb was dropped out of nowhere.

"may I take the letter?"

Ron asked with a benign smile 

"yeah, just put it on my desk later"

---------------------------

After reading the letter everyone decided to see this 'guest' themselves since he seemed someone close to Cale. Of course this information was also sent to the Henituse family, the crown prince and miss Rosalyn.