CH 17

The prince and princess were staring at the young mage who shared the same carriage as them. It took a lot to persuade their father and this young master who didn't shy away from showing his unwillingness.

The mage in question who didn't even spare a glance at them the whole time after the compulsory greetings was making a necklace for GoD or even GoL knows who. 

It's been hours and Davian is not showing signs of talking any time soon, he was simply minding his own business much to the princess's frustration.

"Young master Adler" Lucrezia called out the male sweetly. "Yes, your highness" Davian pulled out a red gem from his pocket while focusing on the floating necklace.

"How was your vacation?" The prince leaned a bit forward in interest. "It would have been better..." The indifferent voice was unnoticed by the female who just hummed not understanding what Adrian wanted to imply with that statement.

Before the prince could open his mouth to speak the carriage came to halt and a guard knocked on the door.

The mage was about to go but Lucrezia pulled his sleeve with a pout. "Not even a bye?" The female sulked like a child. After a moment of silence where the heterochromian man definitely did not judge the woman he replied a dry "...bye" It was so half hearted that even the guard looked awkward.

"humph! So cold next time I will also treat you like this!"

"..."

"..."

"..."

' you said that last time too'

With that Davian walked toward the magic circle where one of his students was putting the coordinates of the location.

"Send this letter to th- his majesty" The guard bowed and left to deliver the letter to his master who was in another carriage.