Skip if you want part 2 ⚠️

Davian looked at Cale with wide eyes. The man in question was busy talking to his children on the communication device.

He thought that the red head would go to his villa to reassure the little ones and he would have time to think of a plan to escape. Apparently the man knew his lover a bit too well to give him some leeway.

His train of thoughts was cut off by a soft kiss, instead of closing his eyes the man looked straight in the reddish brown eyes in hopes of figuring out some of his emotions. 

Which he instantly regretted when he saw a predatory glint in those usually warm and soft eyes, at that moment he knew that the next few days might not really be ideal for walking.

While responding to the kiss Davian made a mental note to send a letter for a few days leave. His co-workers might not appreciate it. [ meh who cares, certainly not me. ]

He gasped when he felt a hand on his hickey before he even realised a tongue was already exploring his mouth.

The once sweet kiss turned rough, and Cale pinching his waist every time he let out a sound wasn't helping.

His white loose shirt, the only piece of clothe protecting him wasn't much of help. It was already half open revealing his chest and shoulders the only thing that it hid were his arms.

But the red head wasn't in particular hurry to remove it either.

He continued to leave kisses and love bites but as each second passed the bites started to become more harsh.

Tears slowly started to pool in Davian's eyes, before even a plea could get out of his mouth he felt a finger in his hole followed by another, it was enough to make him jolt in surprise and let out a moan.

" Weren't you trying to stay quiet before the call? Why noisy all of a sudden?" leaning down to the black blue haired man's ear he whispered in a teasing tone. " Is something the matter dear?"

"No, no it's...ah...it's nothing"

Despite saying that Davian let out a desperate whine when he felt the fingers curl up.