CH 6

After staying a few days in the Henituse mansion Cale decided to bring Davian to his Super Rock Villa. 

In the Villa the first thing was doing introductions and the second was a tour which was greatly appreciated by his lover since everyone wanted to corner him for some reason.

While walking Davian accidently activated his magic earing thus transporting both of them in a busy market.

Both decided to stay because apparently some ladies were fighting, since there are no tv's in this era this was perfect for a live drama.

"you bìtc# how dare you sèdùce my husband!!"

"It's not my fault that your bà§t@rd was following me like a lost puppy!"

"wow"

"you! You think everyone will just follow you around like you're some prima donna?!"

"pfft

 You have some experience with that role, right Ian?"

Cale commented with a teasing voice and Davian just followed his lead.

"of course"

"I wonder if you can fight like that too"

The black haired man just shrugged.

"With the amount of admirers you have I don't think it will take that much time for us to see that"

'admirers? what is he talking about? why would someone admire me?'

Seeing his confused face Davian's eyebrow twitched in annoyance.

"What nonsense are talking about? Who will admire someone like me?"

"Darling, Am I chopped liver?"

"No"

"Then, can't you see one of your admirers alive, breathing and healthy standing in front of you?"

Both of them forgot about the fight and continued their conversation. On the outside it looked calm like any other normal conversations but on the inside one was fuming in annoyance and the other was confused about the topic.

"Never mind, I think I'm just overreacting. I'm sorry"

Davian said with a sigh. He wasn't calmed down but the thought of getting the redhead uncomfortable will just haunt him with guilt so he stopped.

"It's okay?"

It sounded more like a question since Cale was still confused.

With a sorry kiss on the red head's check both of them returned to the Villa.