Ch 12

A traumatized Davian was sitting on the couch after his little adventure in town, he insisted on going alone since Cale was busy talking with the soon to be emperor.

"are you okay nya?"

On was quite concerned for the the male who looked like he just saw a ghost on his way back.

"What happened pretty human? you look scared"

"Tell us nya! Who scared you, we will fuck them up!"

'I appreciate the concern but what's with this flowery language?'

"That word..."

"Fuck, Weak human always says that word"

"Yes, Cale always says that"

"And what do I say?"

"Cale! what in the flower are you teaching your innocent children!"

'They may not be the best example of innocent'

"I'm not teaching them anything specific yet"

The red head replied confused and looked at his eldest daughter with what is going on expression.

"Someone scared him nya!"

'Ian getting scared? Is the world ending?'

"Human, we should fuck them up!"

'Who taught him that word?'

"yes, nya!"

'I'm concerned for their vocabulary'

"Adrian, dearest, did you accidentally see yourself in the mirror on your way back?"

Cale asked, it might sound like a sarcastic comment but the blue-black haired boy knew better. He indeed got startled by his appearance once and unfortunately the red head was there to witness the moment.

"No... Not this time"

"Then, did you see someone with reddish brown eyes?"

Adrian's ears turned red, it was related to how they met in this life but it's a story for another time (chapter).

"No, I didn't"

"Tell me what happened"

The red head and his children made themselves comfortable on the couch ready to listen the story.

"I went to the town...disguised of course. I met a creepy man... a very creepy and weird man-"

"What did he look like nya?"

"He had white hair, like... Umm snow, green eyes and a crazy expression like someone with an extreme obsession."

The children exchanged looks with their guardian, already knowing the man's identity.

"Pretty human, he didn't approach you right?"

"He did..."

"...what did he say"

The atmosphere suddenly changed into a darker one.

"H-he, I mean he was talking about some legend or god and when I tried to get away he suddenly started chasing after me saying I should listen to this legend's story and adventures..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"...then?"

Adrian's personality did a whole change and he replied bluntly.

"I sent him a powerful shock and teleported him in front of the gates, I'm not sure if he' dead or alive. So if you find a dead body it's not entirely my fault!"

"...understandable it was self defence"

The children nodded in sync at their father's words.