Skip if you want to. Not related to the story ⚠️

*A very tiny bit of lime, If you are uncomfortable you can skip this CH.*

Cale and Davian were in their secret hideout. A mansion in the woods located in the Northern Empire.

Cale pinned the other petite man on the bed and gently kissed his lips. Davian responded back knowing that only the start is gentle might as well enjoy it while it lasts.

His wrists were handcuffed and around his neck was a mana restrictor so he couldn't use magic to escape from the consequences of his provoking.

The kiss started to get rough making the black-blue haired man whine in pain. The kisses didn't stop instead they travelled down to his jaw leaving red marks of ownership on the pale skin.

Knowing there was no escape Davian bit his lips to stay silent. Unknown to him this action provoked the redhead more. Receiving a harsh bite on the neck Davian let out a small scream and looked at his boyfriend with teary eyes.

"hmm, regretting your actions?"

The man with heterochromia eyes just did a small nod not trusting his voice but also not wanting to upset the other man more.

'how endearing'

"Cale..."

He called out to his boyfriend in a shaky voice who was busy staring at his masterpiece.

"yes? Oh, it needs a little adjusting on the chest. I will listen to you later, I'm busy."

A startled sob left his mouth when he felt a tongue on his earlobe, the small earing was removed by gentle hands.

Before the things could escalate further they were interrupted by a call from the children, Cale groaned in displeasure but still stopped. The kids might be worried it's not their fault.

"We will continue your punishment later, am I clear Davian Adler?"

"yes..."

There was hint of relief in the voice making the red head smirk in amusement at his lover.

I'm so sorry if it's cringe or I made you uncomfortable. And this Ch is not related to the story....

yet.

I just wanted to try out something new.