Three

--Jungkook's PoV--

"Hyung? Where are you going?" I asked Namjoon just as he was walking out the door. It was 8:30 and we're not allowed to leave our dorms at 8:00. "I'm gonna stay at Seokjin's dorm. If a teacher comes in here, tell them I'm in the shower." He then closed the door. I heard his footsteps walk away but there was footsteps coming near the room.

Maybe he forgot something?

I shrugged and started to do my homework for Mr Kang's class. He's the science teacher and he'll give you detention if you don't have your homework. The door opened and I didn't bother looking up. The door shut and I heard it lock. I got confused and looked up. What I saw was not Namjoon but a red head teacher.

"M-Mr Park?! W-what you d-doing here?" He was wearing nothing but sweatpants. I could see the waistband of his boxers. My eyes were wide and my face was burning and red like a tomato.

"Homework eh? Let me guess... Mr Kang?" He raised an eyebrow and smirked. I nodded. "To answer your question I'm here because I have to keep it a secret." I tilted my head to the side. "Keep what a secret?" He sighed and sat down at the bottom of my bed.

"You Jungkook. I have to keep you a secret." I was still confused. "Do you wanna know why I keep staring at you?" He blurted out. I nodded, feeling a bit flushed. He move closer and moved my homework. He moved his mouth up to my ear and whispered,

"Because I need you."

W-what? D-did I hear that right? He-he needs me?

"S-sir-"

He gave me a look.

"J-Jimin. Wh-what do you mean?" I could feel my heart hit my rib cage. My stomach was doing somersaults and my brain was in a cloud. "Ever since I saw you I felt something. I kept staring at you because I couldn't help myself. I wanted to kiss you, no matter if it's in class or homeroom or at break or lunch. When you said you wanted to be a police office I kept picturing you wearing the uniform and arresting people. I need you Jungkook. And I need to keep it a secret so I don't get fired."

He started to lean in and I could feel his breathe on my lips. Just then there was a knock on the door.

"Kookie!! It's me! Wanna watch some movies with me, Hoseok and Yoongi!?" Shit. It's Taehyung. Everyone here has a skeleton key. "What do we do?" I looked around and my eyes landed on the bathroom door.

"Go in the bathroom." I ordered. Jimin looked at me weird. "Excuse me I'm your teacher." I raised an eyebrow at him. He rolled his eyes and walked in.

I went and unlocked the door, letting them in.

"What yah wanna watch first?! I brought a bunch! Mainly horror but there is a few comedies." My mouth a gaped at how many DVDs he brought.

"How about Insidious 2?" Yoongi suggested. We nodded and put it in. We got half way through the movie when I forgot about Jimin.

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom." I stood up and walked in. Jimin was on his phone. He looked up and smirked. "Got bored?" I shrugged and sat beside him on the floor. "We're watching a horror movie. It's not really scary." My eyes darted towards his muscles and abs.

"Like what you see?" He smirked. I blushed and looked away. He laughed. I hesitantly looked over at him. He was staring at me the whole time. My eyes found their way to his lips then to his eyes. I found myself leaning in and closing my eyes. I stopped just an inch away to tease him. He groaned and closed the gap between us.

His lips were so soft. I wrapped my arms around his neck while he wrapped is around my waist. We sat there, kissing. I had completely forgot about the people in the other room. I fell back and soon enough Jimin was hovering me, pinning my hands down. He licked my bottom lip for entrance and I allowed him. Our tongues fought and he soon won. He kissed down my jawline and kissed my neck. I moaned, trying not to be loud.

He started to suck on my neck.

"Ji-Jimin!" I moaned. He moved a hand down to my crotch and palmed it. "Ahh!!"

"Jungkook? You okay? Are you hurt?" I heard Hoseok ask. Jimin wouldn't stop. He left a bunch of hickeys on my neck and collarbone. Jimin but down on my bottom lip, making both of us taste the crimson blood. The door burst open and I tilted my head up to see all three boys staring at us in shock.

We both blushed and moved away. "W-why are you here Mr Park?" Taehyung asked. "I don't care that you're a teacher Mr Park but leave! Now!" Yoongi yelled. Jimin got up and walked away. "Kook are you alright? Did he hurt you?" Hoseok and Taehyung kneeled in front of me.

I was crying. I didn't want him to leave. I ran out the bathroom and out the dorm. I looked around for Jimin. I found him about to turn a corner. I ran down the hallway and turned the corner.

"Jimin!" I yelled after him. He stopped and turned around. I stopped in front of him, panting. "Please don't go. I need you too." He smiled and pulled me in for a hug.

"How are we gonna keep this a secret now? Your friends just saw us." He said, releasing the hug. I shrugged. "I'll convince them to keep it a secret." I said, smiling at him. He smiled and kissed my lips.

"Goodnight Jimin."

"Goodnight Jungkook."