Nine

"Hey Kookie. I'm here with Mark and Jackson. They're away right now. I'm so sorry for leaving, I-I should've never done that. I'm never gonna leave you again. Seo Na is out of my life. After what she did to you I just can't stand to see her face anymore." I spoke, tears streaming down my face.

After Markson came back they sat with me until visitor hours were over. I didn't want to leave because of what I said but Markson brought me to their house instead.

"Thanks." I said to them once we settled in Jackson's house. "So are you gonna come back to school?" Jackson asked me. I shrugged. "I guess I should since Jungkook doesn't want me to lose my job. Is Mr Bang mad?" I replied. Mark shook his head.

"He's annoyed but because you're both the first teacher-student couple at Bangtan Acedemy he just let it slide. But he wants no going to each other's dorms past curfew." I chuckled at Mark's answer. "Don't worry that won't happen." I assured them.

Mark and Jackson told me everything that happened while me and Jungkook were away. Hoseok and Taehyung got together. I had a feeling they would. They're always with each other and they're both alike. Namjoon broke his leg while dancing and Yoongi won a rap battle. Bambam and Yugyeom also got together same with Jinyoung and Jaebum. Youngjae is forever alone.

"We're quite sure Youngjae is bi though so maybe he'll meet a girl or boy after he graduates." Jackson spoke. "Let's go eat out then after we'll drop you off at your house." Mark suggested. "Um, can you drop me off at Jungkook's instead? I'm not going back home." I asked. He smiled and nodded. We all walked out the house and into the car with me in the back alone.

"Why do you have a car?" I asked, looking at Jackson from the side. "It was a gift from my parents when I turned 20 last year." He explained. "You're 20 and you're still in High School?" He nodded. "I got held back a few years because I caused a fight." He laughed.

He parked in the car park and we all got out and walked into the restaurant.

"What do you guys want? I'm paying." I told them.

"What can I get you three?" A waitress asked us.

When did they have waiters?

"I'll have black bean noodles." I said, closing my menu. "I'll have the same." Mark spoke. "I'll have the spicy pork bulgoki." Jackson spoke. She took our menus and walked away.

"When did they have waiters? We always had to pick what we want then go up and tell them." I questioned, looking at all the waiters/waitresses. "They added them like 4 months ago. Because it was starting to get busy they needed them and some people came in for the job." Jackson replied. I nodded and saw that I got a message from my brother.

Jay: when am I meeting your boyfriend

Me: stop English

Jay: aha sorry so when?

Me: well um he's actually in the hospital..

Jay: what? What happened?

Me: Seo Na happened. She ran him over and now he's in a coma

Jay: that bitch how dare she

Jay: well tomorrow is my day off so after your classes we're going to the hospital so I can a least see his face

Me: okay hyung

We said bye our food came.

"Here you go." She winked at me before leaving. "Jimin you have a little number there." Jackson pointed at a piece of paper. It had her number on it.

I looked for her and stood up, walking over and tapping her shoulder.

"Oh yeah?"

I placed the number in her hands and walked back to my seat.

"Well you letted her down easy. How can you do that?" I shrugged. I've let down a few girls and boys back when I was in school so it's easy for me to let them down easy. If they give you their number nicely hand them it back but don't say anything, if they ask you out tell them sorry then walk away. That's basically all I do." I told them.

After we ate Jackson and Mark dropped me off at Jungkook's house and I settled inside.

I looked at all of his certificates again. There was a cupboard across the room that has all of his trophies inside along with some medals pined to the top.

"Kookie must've had many fans back then."

(A/N I'm so sorry for not updating. It was in 3rd person PoV and I can't write like that so I had to rewrite it and I got writers block a lot during it but number 9 is finally here. Again sorry for the wait hope you guys are okay ^_^