Twentytwo

Jimin's Pov

"Seo Na."

"Well if it isn't Park Jimin. What do you want?"

"I just wanted to tell you that me and Jungkook have broken up."

"Really? Good because he was so not your type."

Bitch.

"Well anyway I wanna know if you want to get pizza later?"

"Hmm... Okay. Come pick me up at 7 when I finish work."

"Okay. Bye."

I hung up the phone and Jungkook stared at me. "Don't worry about it. Now phone Minah." I reassured. He nodded and dialled her number.

Jungkook's pov

"Hello? Minah speaking~."

"Hey Minah. It's Jungkook."

I could hear a muffle scream.

"Oh hello Jungkookie~ why are you phoning me?"

"I was wondering if you have time to go get food with me?"

"Hold up. You shouted at me to get away from you now you're asking me to go get food with you?"

Fuck. She's gonna say no.

"I would love to! Where should I meet you?"

"Carlos' Pizzeria at 6:30."

"Okey dokey~! See you then!"

She hung up and I laid my head on Jimin's lap. "I don't like this plan." I said, looking up at Jimin. He stroked my hair. "I know baby but we have to get revenge. Just go with it for a little while okay? I promise after it we'll all go to a swimming pool." Jimin stuck his pinky finger in front of my face. I smiled and wrapped my pinky around his.

We got up from the couch and went upstairs. We could hear Yoonho's giggle as we got closer. I opened the door to our room and Yoonho was playing with Jin and Hoseok. "Where did the others go?" I asked, sitting down on the floor next to Jimin. "They went out shopping." Hoseok said, not looking away from Yoonho.

"Yoonho. Dads are gonna be out for a few hours so stay here with Jin and Hoseok okay?" Jimin spoke to Yoonho. Yoonho grinned and nodded. I looked at the time on my phone and it read, 5:55.

I stood up and grabbed a red shirt with denim trousers and timberlands. I got changed in the bathroom and stepped out after done.

"Now when Seo Na and I walk into the pizzeria just look at me and look away. Don't smile and don't come to me. I know it'll be hard but you can do it."

"JUST DO IT!!" We heard Hoseok in English. "Hey! Go back to your barn!" Jimin yelled in English.

What did he say?

"I'm gonna get changed. Go downstairs with Yoonho and the others." I nodded and left out room and went downstairs.

"Kookie! Let's play some GTA5 online!" Hoseok yelled at me. I cringed and chuckled. "Okay!" We sat at the two computers next to each other and the game started up. "What's your username again?" Hoseok asked. "golden-maknae." I answered. I had a look at his and my eyes widened. "Really? im-ur-hoe?" He grinned his heart shaped lips and started stealing a car. I called up my mechanic and ran to my red buggy.

"Ha! My cars better!"

"Shut up! I love my buggy!"