Twenty

Continued
Jimin's PoV

"Jimin."

"Jungkook."

I stood up and ran straight for him, tightly hugging him. I could feel my shirt getting wet from his tears.

"Jimin I- I'm sorry."

"No Jungkook I'm sorry. I wish I didn't go back home that day."

"B-but I stopped in the middle of the road."

I sighed, rubbing his back.

He seriously blames himself for this. It was Seo Na's fault, partly mine for leaving him.

"Jungkook I would like you to meet someone." He pulled his head away and wiped his tears. I beckoned Yoonho to come over here. "This is Yoonho." Jungkook went down to his level and started talking. "Hello I'm Jungkook." "Oh! You're chubby daddies boyfriend! My step-daddy!" You could see Jungkook blush. He nodded. "What will I call you?" Yoonho said, thinking. "Oh! I know! Bunny daddy!" Jungkook smiled, ruffling his hair. He stood up and the three of us sat on a couch with Yoonho in the middle.

"So when did you wake up?" Jay asked. "Um before Jackson left so around Christmas." I gasped. Jungkook looked over at me. "I've been talking to them before Christmas and they've never told me!" Everyone except Yoonho who was distracted by a game on my phone laughed. "We wanted to surprise you." Hoseok spoke. I cussed at them mentally and saw a phone in my face.

"Chubby Daddy! Look at my score!"

I looked at the score and my eyes widened. "What?" Jay questioned. "He bet my score. His score is 184! My score of 66!" I'm terrible at Flappy Bird, yes I still have it. I forgot about it since it was in a folder called "pointless sh!t". Hoseok fell on the floor, laughing. "You got bet by a 4 year old!! AHAHAHAHAHA!" I slapped his head.

I walked upstairs to find my suitcase in front of a door. I walked in and saw a huge GDragon Krunk bear on a double bed. There was a photo frame of me and Yoonho on the bedside drawers. I smiled.

"Hey."

I turned to see Jungkook walk in. "Hi." He helped me put my clothes and shoes away. "I'm glad you're awake." I held his hand. "I'm glad to see your face. I like your hair colour. It's a lot better than red." Jungkook ran his hand through my orange hair.

There was a knock at the door. It opened to reveal Yoonho with Phil. "I was told this was my room." He walked in and I picked him up on the bed.

"Jungkook when I'm going back do you want to come?" I asked, biting my lip and looking him in the eyes. He grinned and kissed me. This is the first kiss we had since we saw each other. "Yes I will." I felt Yoonho struggle to get out of our embrace. We hugged him and he whined. "Daddies! Let me go! I need to pee!"

I let Yoonho go and Jungkook took him to the bathroom.

N is so gonna love Jungkookie.

***

"Daddies! Let's go over there!" I groaned in pain as I carried all of the things he wanted. "Are you okay Chimmy?" I nodded. We got in the lift that took us up to Kid's Cafe/Heaven.

Yoonho ran around as we got off the lift. Jungkook helped me remove all of the toys from my back. "Go play with him. I need to crack my back." I stretched, hearing my back crack a few times. "Agh I'm getting old." I sat on one of the soft chairs and watched them two play. Yoonho hid in the ball pit while Jungkook tried to find him.

"Where is he?" Jungkook mouthed at me. I created a round shape with both of my hands. He nodded, saying "okay" and slowly walking to the ball pit. Jungkook jumped in it and Yoonho tried to get out but couldn't.

"Bunny Daddy!" I laughed at the two. I played on my phone, trying to beat his score.

"Well hello. I've never seen you here before. Are you here with your kid?" I looked up and saw a girl wearing barely anything, white crop top, denim high waisted shorts, bunch of makeup and heeled boots. I nodded. "I'm Kira." She held her hand out. "And I have a boyfriend." I stood up and walked over to the others.

"Fucking bitch."

"Jimin who's that?" Jungkook looked behind me. "That was a slut called Kira." Good thing Yoonho wasn't near us.

"Yoonho!" Kookie ran out of the play pit and picked Yoonho up who was going towards Kira. He came back and placed Yoonho down.

We sat in the cafe and I facetimed N.

"Is that Jungkook? Woah! He's so cute!"

"Hi! You're N right?"

"I am! Leo! Neo! Come here!"

The others came into shot.

"That's Jungkook!"

Leo waved and Yoonho started talking to Neo.

"Happy birthday Yoonho-ah!"

"JIMIN!!"

I jumped at a very loud shout of my name. "Kwanghee hyung!" I ran to him and hugged him. "You gotta come back to the academy. I miss you. Heechul(ZE:A) was being an asshole to me and you weren't there to save me." He pouted. "Ah don't worry I'm here for the holidays so Heechul hyung won't be an asshole to you." He grinned and walked to Yoonho and Jungkook.

I phoned Heechul and went to the bathroom so Kwanghee couldn't hear.

"Jimin?"

"Hey hyung. I'm back in Korea. Kwanghee told you you have been an asshole to him."

"Aish that kid. It's only because he won't stop saying how much he misses you. How is he even a teacher?"

"I don't know hyung but don't be an asshole to him while in here okay?"

"Okay I won't but don't tell him my secret."

"I won't I promise."

"Thanks I gotta go."

"Bye bye."

I walked out of the bathroom. Right after I walked out I got a private call.

"Hello?"

"Hello Jimin."

"S-Seo Na."

"At least you remember me."

"How could I not?! You put my boyfriend into a coma!!"

"Oh yeah I forgot about that. I heard you're back in Korea so I decided to call you. Also I heard Jungkook woke up and I'm guessing he's with you along with Yoonho."

"How do you know about Yoonho?"

"From my friend Minah. She told me after overhearing Jungkook's friends talk about him."

"Stay away from my family and my friends."

"Okay."

She hung up and I punched the glass window, making it shatter and my hand bleed.

"Jimin what happened?" Jungkook ran to me, leaving Yoonho with Kwanghee.

"Seo Na is what happened. She knows your awake and with me and she knows about Yoonho. She's friends with your stalker Minah."

"Don't worry. They won't split us apart." I let Jungkook hold me while I thought of something.

"We're gonna get them back."

"How?"

"With tricking."