Eight

--Jungkook's PoV--

"He's 16!? We told you to date Seo Na! She's a year older than you! I'm not having a son who is gay! I may have been nice about it yesterday but that was because I didn't want to scare him away! I don't want to see him anymore! Seo Na is coming over and if she sees him she'll explode!"

I sat at the bedroom door, crying as I heard what Mrs Park was yelling.

Jimin was meant to date a girl named Seo Na? He never told me about her. It must've been an arranged marriage.

I quickly moved to the bed when I heard footsteps come up the stairs. I went under the covers and closed my eyes. I heard the door open then close.

"Aish. That fuckin bitch is coming over. Why can't she marry someone else. Just because my parents want me to marry her doesn't mean she can agree to it." Jimin yelled out in frustration. "Jungkook. Kookie! Wake up-" He saw my face, my red puffy tear stained cheeks. He made me sit up and wrapped me in a hug.

"C-can we l-leave?" I choked out. I felt him nod. We both got up and left the room with his stuff. We weren't running away. We where just going to my house, well, our house.

We went inside and I helped Jimin set his things down.

"I'll need to go back to my parents house because of Seo Na. I promise I won't be long." He kissed my forehead and left the house.

I'm guessing he's going to sort this out. I'm bored.

I took a look at my certificates. I miss dancing but I might be a bit rusty. I walked to my dance room which was downstairs in the basement and put on a song.

I started doing the dances in front of the wall sized mirrors and I wasn't even that rusty. It's like I never stopped dancing. Like I've always practiced everyday.

After a few dance by the same group I went upstairs to take a drink. We got in about 12 and now it was 4.

Jimin's still not home.

I put on my shoes and felt the house, locking the door behind me.

Might as well go for a walk.

I walked to the crossing line(?) and waited until the guy turned green. It turned green so I walked along the road and I looked to my right to see a silver car driving fast towards me. I stopped and noticed it was a girl. She looked mad. Next thing I knew I was in the air with a huge shooting pain in my side. My vision turned blurry and all sounds around me left. All I heard was white noise.

I blacked out after that.

--Jimin's PoV--

I sat at my parents house waiting for Seo Na. A car parked outside and the front door slammed shut.

"I hate you Park Jimin! Why did my parents choose you?!" She yelled at me. "What?" She scoffed. "Don't 'what?' Me! My brother told me about you dating a 16 year old boy! I'm so mad I don't even care that I hit a kid." She sat down next to my umma and faced the wall.

"Wait.. you hut a kid? W-what did he look like?" I stuttered, feeling scared. "He was young like in his teens. He had a baby face. He wore a tank and sport shorts and his hair was a dark purple." My eyes widened. "You bitch! You fuckin hut my boyfriend!" I ran out the house and towards the hospital.

I ran inside, panting.

"I'm here to see Jeon Jungkook?" I asked the male behind the desk. "I'll tell a doctor that you're here to see him but please sit down." I nodded, bowing and thanking him before siting on a seat.

"Teacher?" I lifted my head up and saw Mark and Jackson. "H-hey." They say down next to me. "What's wrong? Why are you here? Are you okay?" Mark asked. I shook my head. "Seo Na ran over Jungkook." Mark gasped. "Fuck. Can we wait here to see him too?" I nodded.

"You missed so much in school. There's a rumour that you and Jungkook are dating because Mr Bang spotted you in the corridors and you both ran away. Is that true?" Jackson spoke. I nodded. "We are dating and we'll be back soon."

After a few hours of talking to a female doctor came to get us. "Mr Jeon is in a coma. He is allowed visitors though. He's in room 534." We thanked her and walked to his room.

Jungkook is in a coma and it's all my fault. If I didn't leave the house it would've never happened. We could've been watching a anime or horror movie right now, in each other's embrace, not him in a bed, unconscious and me worrying.

I'm sorry Jungkook-ah.