Thirteen

"Hello my name is Brian Park. K say that."

Zico and Jay have been teaching me English. Jay is teaching me to speak English and Zico is teaching me to write English. I gotta say speaking is a lot harder than writing.

"Hello my name is Brian Park." I copied him. "Woo!" He clapped. "Let's go eat. Zico is paying." We left and went to the place we're meeting Zico at. Zico is a underground rapper but somedays he works at a shoe shop.

"Pizza Hut! Yay!" I yelled in excitement. We entered and spotted Zico at a booth. "Hey~" Jay sat next to him which made me pout.

"What can I get you three?" A waitress asked. "Could I have a pepperoni pizza with stuffed crusts please." Jay spoke first. "I'll have the same but with Italian crusts." Zico went. "I'll have sausage pizza with sausage stuff crust please." I smiled. She smiled.

"Drinks are up there so help yourselves and if the little cutie would like some ice cream it's right next to the drinks." She walked away and I gasped.

"'Little Cutie'? That's what people think I am?" I stood up and went to get my drink. "Ooh~ juicebox!" I grabbed the apple flavoured juicebox and skipped back to the booth. Jay and Zico hyung gave me looks. "What?" They laughed and went to get their own.

~Eochapi igeotbakke nan mothae neoreul saranghaneun-~ (this is his line in Run)

"Hello?"

"Do you want to play a game?"

"Um... No? Who is this?"

"I am Jigsaw. You're Jiminie right?"

"*laughs* Joon Young-ah! Hey!"

"Hiya Jiminie. Where are you?"

"I'm a Pizza Hut near the mall."

"Ah gotcha. See yah then Jiminie idiot~"

"Bye hyung~ wait... I'm gonna kill Taehyung!"

He laughed and hung up. Then reality hit me.

"Why did I need to move here as well? And hyung? He has his own house and I live in the academy. Why did she want us to move?"

Jay and Zico hyung came back with their drinks and sat down.

"What's wrong with you?" Zico asked. "Why did mum have to bring us along with her and dad?" Jay pulled a face as if thinking then clapped. "I'll call her and ask." He called her and put her on speaker.

"Hello?"

"Mum we have a question to ask you." Jay started.

"Yeah? What is it?"

"Why did we have to move with you?" I asked.

"I knew you two were gonna ask this. Well I wanted Jimin to move with us because we didn't want him seeing Jungkook anymore and I wanted Jay to move with us because I don't like his music and the way he swears and half of his music videos are banned and I'm still mad at him for auditioning without my permission. And I don't care if you both hate me forever and never talk to me it was my decision so you both are staying here and never moving back!"

The call ended and I got moved over by Joon Young. "Your mum scares me." Joon Young stated. "I'm sure everyone's scared of her." Zico commented. Pizza came and I shared with Joon Young.

When the pizza was gone me and Joon Young grinned at each other. I pushed him to the floor and ran towards the ice cream stand. Joon Young tackled me to the ground.

"I'm older!"

"I'm cuter!"

"You got no jams!"

I froze and watched Joon Young run to the ice cream.

"Jimin?"

"Namjoon. He always said I had no jams."

A jar was placed in front of my face. I looked up to see Namjoon and Seokjin.

"Namjoon-ah! Seokjin hyung!" I stood up and hugged them both. "What are you two doing here?" I hugged the jam jar close to me.

"We came because it's our honeymoon and we found out that you're here in America so we came to visit. Also that jam jar is a present from Jungkook. He wanted to give you it on your birthday. It took awhile to find it and it was in his house." I chuckled.

"I got yes jams!!!"

"Okay okay stop embarrassing us and yourself let's go." Jay took us outside while Zico paid.

"So where now?" I questioned. The three looked at each other before smiling widely at me. Jay grabbed one arm, Zico grabbed the other and Joon Young was behind me with his hands on my back.

"Where are you taking me?!" I refused to be pulled and pushed by them so they got fed up and I got slung over Jay's shoulder.

"Hyung! Tell me!" I wailed. I got no response after a few try's so I poured and crossed my arms.

**Few minutes later**

"We're here!" Jay put me down and I looked at the place. "A bar?" They nodded and dragged me inside. Music blared in my ears and it was crowded with drunk horny adults.

"Go nuts. Get drunk, break shit. Do something before going to the university." I sighed at Jay's words. "But Jungkook.." I looked down at the jam jar in my hand. "Get drunk, go nuts, don't have sex with someone."

Last time I was drunk was two years ago and I haven't drank since then.

"Okay."

**Sorry again. Few hours later**

"Joon Youngie! Carry me~!"

I stretched my arms out and and giggled. He bend down and I pouted as I got on his back. "That's not what I mean~"

"Jay, Zico can you take him? I need to go somewhere."

"Oh sure. Jimin come here." I grilled onto Joon Youngie. "Jimin let go you're gonna strangle him." I dropped my legs but didn't leg go.

"*choking noises* j-Jimin I-I can't BREATHE!!" I let go and fell to the ground with the jam jar on my lap. Tears swell up in my eyes.

"PARK JIMIN!!! I HAVE FOUND YOU!!!"

Okei dokey thank you to *quickly searches for the username* ah @youtubers_reading because I completely forgot about Jimin living at the academy so I had to add it in this chapter. Next chapter will be up soon.

I'm finally getting somewhere with this story ^_^ (was I really?)