Seven

--Jungkook's PoV--

"Jungkook-ah! Wake up it's nearly 2:00 pm!" I woke up to Jimin jumping on me. "Yah! Get off of me! I'm still in pain!" I yelled, covering my head with the covers. He laughed, pulling the covers off me. I shivered. "I'm cold~" I whined, curling up into a ball.

"Get up. I wanna go shopping!" I groaned, sitting up, wincing as I did so. "You're gonna get it hyung." I threaten as I grabbed a towel and went to take a shower. "Kookie-ah! I'll be downstairs! Come down when you're ready!" Jimin yelled from the other side of the door. "Yah! This is my house! Don't tell me what to do!" I shouted. He laughed and walked away.

I finished washing up and got dressed into random clothes (his war of hormone outfit). I walked downstairs to find Jimin on the couch, watching the TV.

"When do we leave?" I asked, sitting beside him. He wrapped a arm around me and I leaned my head on his shoulder. "We'll leave after this episode." I nodded watching the episode with him.

"What drama was that?" I asked. "It's called 'My Love Eun Dong'. Someone I know is in it. Park Jinyoung." I nodded. "Who's he?" "My cousin. Yesterday he phoned me because he just finished shooting the drama and he was coming back to school. Ugh~ I miss that kid. Even though he's 4 years older than me we get along quite well. People mistake us for brothers because we're really close." He flung an arm around me and we walked through the mall doors. The mall wasn't crowded since school is still going. Our first stop was a hat shop. I bought a hat that was black and white. Jimin hyung bought a baby blue beanie.

"Hyung! Do you have a brother?" I asked as I took a bit of my strawberry ice cream. He nodded. "My Hyung is a rapper under AOMG Ent. Jay Park?" He said. I started to choke on my ice cream. "Really?! I love his music. I had no idea you's two were related!" He laughed. "Hyung is always busy so he never has time to visit me but we do text sometimes. But never for long because he always has to go rehears." I nodded.

(A/N freaking love Jay Park)

"Can I meet him someday?" I smiled. Jimin chuckled, nodding. "Yah you have ice cream on your lip." I was about to lick it when Jimin leaned over the table and kissed me. He pulled back and licked his lips. "Ah I love strawberry." "Is that why you dyed your hair? Because you like strawberries?"

"It's because he wants jams again."

I turned around to see Namjoon and Jin hyung. "Oh hello guys." They sat down in the other two seats and smiled at us. "On a date I see?" Namjoon smirked. I blushed and looked away. "Yah! I do have jams!" Jimin protested. "What? strawberry jams?" The two bickered while me and Jin talked.

"Sorry Jungkook-ah. We didn't mean to ask many questions. We were just really worried and concern about you dating a teacher." Jin apologised. "It's okay hyung. I understand that you want to care for me but I don't mind dating a teacher. We did get caught yesterday by Mr Bang."

"WHAT?!" NamJin exclaimed. I backed away a bit. "You got caught? By the head principal?!" We nodded. "I didn't know what to do so I ran away with Jungkook and we stayed at his house." Hyung answered. Namjoon sighed. "You two are such kids."

We talked and bought a bunch of clothes.

"Hey! On Friday I'm having a party for my sisters birthday wanna come?" Namjoon asked as we walked out of the bubbletea shop. "Sure." I smiled. "Is there a dress theme? Like always?" Jimin hyung asked Namjoon. Namjoon nodded.

"It's a anime cosplay theme. Dress as someone male from any anime. See you there!" He said before walking away with Jin. "I don't really watch anime." I confessed. Jimin looked like he was about to explode. "What have you been watching then? Anime is the best thing ever. I might go as Kirito from Sword Art Online. You should be Levi Ackerman from Attack On Titan! I so need to show you the anime!" He dragged me in a direction I don't know of.

After 20 minutes of being dragged he finally stopped in front of a apartment complex. Seeing the look on his face this was definitely where he lives.

"I'm home!" He yelled to no one in particular. "In here!" A lady shouted back. "Come on." He beckoned me in and I followed him into the kitchen.

"Mum this is Jeon Jungkook he's one of my students." His mum gave him and stare as if she knew that we were dating. "Okay okay he's also my boyfriend. Sheesh." He grabbed an apple and took a bite. "It's very nice to meet you Jungkook." I shook Mrs Park's hand and smiled at her. "It's nice to meet you too Mrs Park."

After that we ate, watching Attack On Titan, lemme say this, Best. Anime. Ever. It was so amazing and super cool! Then we went to sleep from watching way to many animes.

Wait... Why Levi? Why not Eren? I'm not cold like Levi.. Am I?