Four

--Taehyung's PoV--

Jungkook had told us to keep it a secret. How are we meant to keep it a secret? A student was basically having sex with a teacher in the bathroom! We can't just keep that a secret! It's illegal to date a teacher. For Namjoon it's okay because Seokjin is a student but a teacher?!

"Jungkook! Do you know that it's illegal for a student to date a teacher?" I asked him in our math class. He nodded. "That's why you need to keep it a secret. We're basically not dating yet but please? I'll make it up for you." He begged. I gave in and nodded. He grinned and hugged me. I rolled my eyes and stared at my desk. I pulled out my phone and texted the guys.

To: Jhope, Suga
From: V
---
We have to keep Jungkook and Mr Park a secret

From: Jhope
To: Suga, V
---
How can we? It's not allowed. If Mr Bang finds out Jungkook will be expelled and Mr Park will be fired

To: Jhope, Suga
From: V
---
I know just lets keep it a secret for now, ok?

From: Suga
To: Jhope, V
---
Fine

I put my phone away and sulk in my seat. "They said they'll keep it." I whispered to Jungkook. I could see a smile on his face. Our next class is History and I'm moving in there mainly because I failed my last one and now I have to move down a class.

After a few minutes of doing nothing than thinking the bell went. I grabbed my bag and walked out with Jungkook. "I'm in your History class because I was moved down for failing my test." I pouted. He laughed and we walked there. "Maybe next time you should study than just watch movies." He laughed again and I lightly chuckled.

"Here we are." He opened the door and led me in. I spotted Namjoon sitting at the front. Jungkook sat next to him so I sat on his other side.

"Got moved down?" He asked, chuckling. I nodded. Mr Park came in and I glared at him.

"Alright. I forgot to assign you guys work so just chat and go on your phones." He instructed. "Hyung? Do you know about them?" I whispered at Namjoon.

"About who?"

So he doesn't know.

"Jungkook and Mr Park?"

He shook his head. I decided to text him it. Just incase someone hears.

V: me, Suga and Jhope spotted them both in your bathroom, almost doing it

He looked over at me with a 'really' face. I nodded.

RM: that's kinda wrong. They're going to get into trouble

V: we know but Jungkook told us to keep it a secret

RM: really? Did both of them say it?

V: yup

I saw him glance over at Mr Park then at Jungkook. "Are they dating?" He whispered at me. I shrugged. "He said that they're basically not just yet." Some boy with blonde hair came over to this table and sat next to Jungkook.

"Jungkookie! Is your lip okay? It looks really sore." Me and Namjoon noticed how Mr Park was glaring at the blonde haired boy.

"No~ it's ok! Taehyung! This is Mark. Mark this is Taehyung." I smiled and waved at Mark. "It's nice to meet you Taehyung." He smiled back.

--Jimin's PoV--

Seeing Mark talk to Jungkook made my blood boil inside. The way he has his arm around Jungkook's shoulder and playing with his hair.

I stopped killing Mark in my head and focused on Jungkook. I hadn't realised that when he smiles his mouth looks like a cats. It's adorable. He soon lost his cat smile and he was frowning.

"S-sir?" He stuck his hand up. "Yes Jungkook?" He looked sick. "C-can I go to the bathroom?" Before I could respond he dashed out of the classroom and down the hall.

The bell soon went and everyone started leaving.

"Tomorrow we will be going outside." I stated and everyone nodded. I noticed Jungkook's bag on the ground under his desk. I grabbed it and flung it over my shoulder, walking over to the bathroom.

"Jungkook?" I opened the door to see Jungkook on the floor crying.

"Jungkook!" I dropped the bag and kneeled in front of him.

"W-what's wrong?" He looked up at me and launched himself at me, making me fall to the ground. My back hit the cold, tilled floor.

"J-J-Ji-min. M-my m-mum died!" He cried into my chest. I've heard from his appa that he loves his umma so much. I understand his feelings. Me and my umma were really close mainly because she's a house wife while appa works in the company.

"Kook it's okay. Stay off for a few days. Calm down then when you're ready come back. Ok?" He wiped away his tears and nodded. I helped him up and grabbed his bag before walking out and taking him to his dorm.

Namjoon was still in class so I sat with him until he calmed down. "J-Jimin hyung. Y-you don't need to-to stay wi-with me." He smiled and shook my head. "I know but I want to make sure that you're calm and happy. Even if that takes a few hours or minutes. I will stay here with you." He looked up at me and smiled, wiping away his tears once again.

"Sorry. You must have a class and I'm just holding you back." He wrapped his arms around his knees and placed his head on top of them.

"No. It's ok. I don't have a class until last period." He turned his head towards me and lifted it up. He leaned his head on my shoulder and let go of his legs.

"What are we?" He asked.

"Humans?" He laughed. "Not that. I mean between us? What are we? Dating or not?"

"I haven't really thought about that. What would you want us to be?" He puffed his cheeks out while he thought. It was really cute seeing his act childish. Even though he's 16 he looks like a baby.

"Well I would like us to be dating but it's not allowed. We'll get into trouble." I adjusted the glasses that sat on my noes and frowned.

"I know but we'll keep it a secret. I'm in charge of detention so if I see anyone trying to hit on you I'll give them one okay?" I winked at him and he giggled, nodding before leaning in to kiss my cheek but before he did I quickly turned my face so that our lips touched instead. He blushed and closed his eyes.

"Jungkook?"

"Yeah hyung?"

"Would you be my secret boyfriend?" He grinned, nodding. I smiled and kissed him again.