Chapter 4

Harry's POV
"Why were the Weasleys crying during the ceremony?" Draco asked.

"Fred, he died." I said.

"He is not dead, Lord Potter-Black. I was the one who dealt with the younger members of the Order of the Phoenix. I didn't want anyone dead, so I fired a spell I created at them. It will put you in to sleep like the draught of living dead, and the heart only beats 10 to 20 times. The heart will beat normally automatically after 30 hours. He should be moving after a few hours of the ceremony. He should be waking up now." Lucius said.

I didn't have time to waste. "I am sorry for leaving you here, but he might really die if we leave him in the coffin." I said.

They got up and said, "We shall come along."

I nodded as I summoned my outer robes and apparated to the burial location.

Thankfully, the coffins were left in the ground. They would be buried this morning.

When the guards saw me, they let me in but stopped the Malfoys.

"They are with me. Let them in." I said.

The guard tried to argue, but the look on my face must have been terrifying since he let them in.

I hurried to Fred's coffin. Fortunately, it was near the blind spot for the guard. He could not see what was happening near the coffin.

I took my wand, cast a silence ward, and opened the coffin.

Fred was slowly gaining his consciousness. "Wake up, Fred. You were sleeping for almost 30 hours. George is in a very bad condition. He is thinking you are dead." I said.

Fred immediately sat up. "I thought I was dead." He said.

"You aren't. It was a different spell. Story made short. It was to let you sleep for 30 hours and slow your heartbeat. I just got to know about it. We need to go to the Burrow. I have very important things I need to discuss with your mother and Arthur." I said

Fred got out of the coffin.

"Did you fire the same spell on anyone else, Lord Malfoy?" I asked.

Lucius shook his head.

I turned back to Fred. He was searching for his wand.

"George has your wand. He wanted to keep it." I said.

"I want complete explanation after we get home Hades. I trust that you know what you are doing." Fred said.

"I do, Fred. And soon, you will, too." I said.

"We can't apparate to the Burrow." Draco said.

"You can hold onto me." I said.

"Are you sure you can apparate all of us, Lord Potter-Black. We know you have to take Mr. Weasley with you as well." Lucius said.

"I can Lord Malfoy." I said.

Fred put his hand on my left shoulder while Draco held my wrist. I gave him a small smile at the gesture. Lucius and Narcissa held my arm.

I apparated all of us to the Burrow.

Arthur walked out when he heard the cracking sound of apparition, and when he saw Fred, he ran over to hug him.

He looked at me and wanted to ask if this was real.

"It is real Arthur. He is back. But would you mind the Malfoys coming into the Burrow." I asked.

"Is that a request?" He asked.

I nodded.

"Is it necessary that they hear what you want to say?" Arthur asked.

"They are part of what has to be explained." I said.

Arthur nodded. He looked at Lucius and said, "You may come, but please do not insult my family."

Lucius nodded.

When we walked inside, I saw George staring at Fred.

"Hug him, George. He is here for real." I said.

Goerge ran over to hug Fred. Tears were flowing from their eyes.

"Do not ever do that to me again." George said as he gave Fred his wand back.

Fred nodded as he hugged George tighter.

Molly, Ron, Ginerva, and Hermione were not in the living room.

"Where are the others, Arthur?" I asked.

"Molly, Ron, Ginerva, and Hermione said that they needed to do something, so they left a few hours ago." Arthur said.

I had a feeling that it was about the money in their accounts.

When we sat down, I gave Arrhur my inheritence test and asked him to read it.

When he finished reading it, he looked beyond mad. "Now I know why you wanted the Malfoys with you. Draco Malfoy is your mate. And Albus and Molly. I didn't know they would drop this low. But I didn't expect this from Ron, Ginerva, and Hermione." Arthur said.

"Dad wanted to divorce Mother. He found that he was cheating on him." Percy said when I looked confused.

"What happened?" I asked.

"You do know that Fluer is my mate, right?" Bill asked.

I nodded.

"Mother was against us getting married. She would insult Fluer whenever she had the chance. That is the reason I do not let Mother come to our camp where Fluer and I live together since she became a historian. When I come here, I ask Fluer to go to her parents. She is thankful that I understand that she can't take those insults for long." Bill said.

"Mother went over board when she got another woman home and said that Bill had to marry that woman. Fluer was also present at that time." Charlie said.

"I thought you liked Ginny, so I was okay with you hanging out with her, but Molly always would want the two of you engaged, and Albus supported her completely." Arthur said.

"I canceled the contract they made." I said.

Arthur nodded.

I gave him the bank transaction records.

"They stole from you?" Arthur asked after he read the records.

"Yes. I think they went to the bank when they were notified that their accounts were empty." I said.

"Stealing?" Draco and Lucius asked.

Arthur passed the record to them.

"Please tell me that you asked the goblins to get your money back." Draco said.

"I did. Though I only asked to take money from their personal accounts." I said.

"Thank you, Harry." Arthur said.

I gave him a smile.

_______________________________________________

Please vote and comment.

Yours,
TS:)