Chapter 10

Harry's POV
Mom's face appeared above the sphere.

Severus was holding onto Tom so as to keep himself grounded. He really missed her.

"I, Lilian Jessica Potter, Lady to the Most Ancient and Noble House of Potter, do hereby claim that I am making this will with a sane mind. I haven't been influenced by anyone.

Harry, my son, you will have everything that remains in my vault after this will is read. Be  a good child and don't give your uncles Remus, Sirius and Severus any trouble.

Remus, I will give you 100,000 galleons. Please do look after Harry. And take care of yourself. My journals and books about creatures are yours. Do read them slowly. Don't tire yourself. And take care of Sirius, who is also a child, at heart. (She had a smile on her face.) And get an inheritance test done for youself.

Sirius, I know you don't need anything. But I do know what I can tell you. I know you love someone, so do propose. I know that person will always say yes if it is you. Take care of Harry and yourself. I'd you need anything, don't hesitate to ask Remus. Take care of him as well. Don't bully Severus anymore. You also get an inheritance test done for you and Harry.

Severus, I forgive you. It is not your fault. Do not blame yourself for what happened at that time. Our emotions were running high. And both of us said things that shouldn't be said. I hope you are fine that I made you the Godfather of Harry without your permission. Sev, I know who your mate is, and I won't judge you for it. Be careful, is what I will advise you. Do not go to Dumbledore at any cost. Get yourself an inheritence test. And make sure to read Remus' and Sirius' inheritence tests. You will know why they acted towards you like that. And I want it done after my will is read. James had already made arrangements, so the goblins will guide you.

Severus' mate, I ask of you to take good care of my best friend. He doesn't express himself openly, so you might have to poke and probe him for the answer. He might seem cold and aloof outside but has the softest heart you could ever find. And if you can, please protect my son.

Peter Pettigrew, if I were to die because of Voldemort, you are the one to be blamed for my death as well as James'. We trusted you. But if that isn't the case, then you get 50,000 galleons from me. Disappear from Harry's eyesight. Sirius, I give you permission to take to violence if he were to appear in front of your godson.

Dumbledore, if you think about putting my son with that horrible sister of mine, dream on. He will be going to Sirius and Remus. If they are not available, he will be going to Severus. He will not set foot in my sister's house.

Molly, if you think about getting any of your child married to my son, don't even try. Sirius holds authority over Harry's marriage contract, and I know he would die that sign it. My son already has a mate.

Arthur, I am sorry for the warning to your wife. You can get your children to play with Harry, but I would request for your wife not to be there. Take care, Arthur.

Harry, please do take care of yourself and your godfathers when you grow up. Don't fall for the Dumbledore and his twisted sayings.

That is my will. I, Lily Potter, do hereby conclude my will."

When mom's picture faded, I could see Severus looking at us. The goblins walked to Severus and us and asked us to follow them.

When we did, we were led to a room. The goblin, who introduced himself as Riverand, said, "Lord Black, Mr. Lupin and Heir Prince, please take your seats. You will find four parchments on the desk along with four ritual daggers. Please drop 7 drops of blood on the parchment. As requested by Lord and Lady Potter, these are for your inheritence tests. After you are done, I would like one for Heir Potter as well."

Sirius and Remus nodded. Took the daggers, cut their fingers, and let seven drops of blood fall on the parchment.

Severus hesitated but cut his finger and dropped 7 drops as well.

When the parchments glowed, Riverand said, "Please do look into them when the glowing finishes. If there is anything wrong, please tell me."

When they stopped glowing, Siri and Remmy took their tests while Severus took his.

"Please tell me this is not true." Sirius and Remus said. They didn't want to read more and exchanged their parchments.

When I saw what was written, it was too much. My magic became oppressive.

"Pup, calm down. That's it. You are doing well. Yeah. Follow my heartbeat. Breath with me." Sirius said as he put my hand on his chest and started to breathe slowly. When I was calm enough, he hugged me. "I am fine, pup. It is not that bad." He said.

I don't know if he knew I could read, or did he just guess that because they didn't like the test result and I got mad on their behalf.

Severus and Tom were shocked to feel the power I had. They didn't feel the full power back at the Godric's Hollow.

"Heir Potter, I presume you know what is going on." Riverand said.

I nodded.

"Lord Black, please place Heir Potter in the next room. We might be in for a long night." Riverand said.

Sirius didn't know why he should do it, but he did it.

When Sirius left the room, I saw clothes that would fit me if I were to turn into an 11 year old kid.

So, I shifted to my 11 year old self, put those clothes on, and walked out.

Sirius and Remus were shocked. Severus was surprised but didn't show much reaction. The same was with Tom.

"I presume there is a reason why you are back in time?" Riverand asked.

"Yes. I wanted to stop a lot of things, including all of my godfathers' deaths." I said.

"What do you mean our deaths? Were we dead?" Severus asked.

"Is it okay if I explained everything in detail?" I asked.

Riverand nodded. And conjured a chair for me.

This is going to be one hell of a rollercoaster. I sighed.

_______________________________________________

Please vote and comment.

Yours,
TS:)