Chapter 5

Harry's POV
Molly, Ron, Ginerva, and Hermione apparated into the Burrow.

When Molly saw The Malfoys, she opened her mouth to scream, but voice never came out.

Fred discretely put his wand back in his wand holder.

I smiled at Fred.

"I presume your accounts were empty when you went to the bank?" I asked.

"Harry dear, so nice to see you?" Molly said immediately.

"Shouldn't you notice your son first?" Fred said from beside George.

Molly looked at him, shocked. "How? How is Fred alive?"

Arthur also looked at me.

I conjured four chairs, made the four of them sit on them, stuck them to the chairs, and cast silencing charms on them for the safety of my ears and the others.

"Lord Malfoy was the one who had to deal with the Order members. Fred is still young, and Lord Malfoy didn't want young ones dead due to some war. He made a spell that would put the receiver in a state where they sleep like they have taken draught of living dead, and their heartbeat is only 10 to 20 a minute.
That is why Fred is still alive with us now." I said.

Arthur looked at Lucius and said, "I can not express in words how grateful I am to you." And gave a small bow in respect for his action.

Lucius bowed back.

"What do you plan on doing now, Harry?" Arthur asked.

"I haven't decided yet. Honestly, I don't even know what to do now." I said.

"Do you plan to report to the DMLE?" Arthur asked.

I wanted to, but it would drag the entire Weasley family down, so I decided I would leave it to Arthur.

"I wanted to. But I won't do it. I know how important family is for you." I said.

I could see that Molly and the others were trying to get up from the chair. I canceled the silencing charm around them. But what they didn't notice was that I put a compulsion charm on them to tell the truth. Unless they are more powerful than me, they can't lie.

"I know you, Ron, Ginerva, and Hermione have been stealing from me. So did Dumbledore, but now that he is dead, I don't care about him anymore. I want to know why you did it?" I asked.

"We need it. I needed the money for paying for Ron and Ginny's school fees and the potions we gave you." Molly said.

"I needed it to be with you. You seek so much attention that I wished I didn't be with you. The few months in the fourth year were the best. But Dumbledore said that you could stop being my friend and he would stop giving the money to me, so I had to get back to you." Ron said.

"I would need the money after you die when we get married. I need to be the best bride, and for that, I need to be beautiful, but the potions took most of the money I got." Ginny said.

"I needed the money to buy the books I needed to keep my title as the smartest witch of the generation. I also needed it for the potions." Hermione said.

"Wish I knew this back in the first year. I wouldn't have compelled Ron to come with me to save you from the troll." I said as I looked at Hermione.

"Or in the second year. I would not have been bitten by a bloody basilisk." I said as I looked at Ginny. Then I looked at Arthur and said, "I am sorry I said that, but I was the one who had to face a 50 feet basilisk, get bitten by it, kill it, them kill the horcrux in the diary. If it wasn't for Fawks, I would have been dead back in the second year." I said.

Arthur was in complete shock.

"The hole on your robes that day..." Lucius asked.

"Yes, that was where I was bitten." I completed the sentence.

"I could have saved Gabrielle Delacour and been done with it. I didn't need to save you in the fourth year. You were jealous that I got into the tournament and never told you about it. So was the entire house. You know I never wanted the fame. All I ever wanted was a normal life. You know that, Ron. Yet you were jealous. Now I know that you never wanted to be my friend." I was shouting now.

Fred and George had walked to me and hugged me.

"Shh. Calm down Hades. Yes, that's it. Copy Fred and me. Just inhale and exhale. You are doing well." George kept repeating till I was calm.

"You know that we were always by you, right?" Fred asked.

I nodded.

"I know I could always count on you anytime." I said with a smile.

"Harry, do you still have the scar?" Arthur asked.

"Yes. I do." I said as I showed the spot where I knew the scar was.

"How deep did the fang go?" Narcissa asked.

"I know that it touched the bone, but I don't know if it pierced through the bone or not. I was focused on destroying the diary because I thought I would die." I said.

"You should have been dead." Narcissa said.

"What do you mean, mother?" Draco asked. He was looking completely pale.

"Heir Malfoy, are you alright? You look rather pale." I said. He never looked so pale.

Draco chose to ignore my question and was looking at his mother for an answer.

"Just a scratch from the basilisk fang would kill instantly. I don't understand how you were still alive after getting peirced deep enough to reach the bone." Narcissa said.

"It might be because I am the Heir of both Gryffindor and Slytherin. Hogwarts wouldn't have wanted her Heir to die, so she might have protected me." I said.

Narcissa nodded.

"Have you tried to take any books or Grimoires from the Potter vault?" I asked as I looked at Hermione.

"I tried, but I could open them." Hermione said.

"Only the ones with the said family bloodline can open the said Grimoires." Arthur said.

I nodded.

_______________________________________________

Please vote and comment.

Yours,
TS:)