Chapter 7

Harry's POV
"What do you mean send me back in time?" I asked.

"You will be sent back in time. But not to anytime you wish. Your parents should still be dead. You can go back to after they died, or when you got your letter on your birthday, or when your name came out of the Goblet of Fire." Death said.

"Why me?" I asked.

"Do you know that your magic is the only one that can keep the dark lord from going insane?" Death asked.

I shook my head. How was I supposed to know that?

"Your magic is dark enough to suppress the negative effects his magic has. That was the reason he wanted your blood in his resurrection. Your blood calms the negative effects he suffers due to splitting his soul." Death said.

"Why did he want to kill me then?" I asked.

I wanted to trust the diety, but the memories of him trying to kill me always play in my mind.

"He did not plan to kill you originally. Dumbledore made him do it. When he saw you and walked closer, his mind started to get clear. Dumbledore noticed that. He wanted the dark lord dead, so Dumbledore caste the curse at you, knowing the dark lord will stop you from dying. As expected, he put himself in front of the curse because he knew he won't die." Death said.

"What about him trying to kill me in my fourth year and this week?" I asked.

"It was due to Pettigrew. Dumbledore ordered him to mess the potion. He also stays with the dark lord, so a very small amount of compulsion potion in his food will make even the dark lord their puppet." Death said.

"What should I do?" I asked.

"Like I said, go back in time. You might even have the chance to live your Godfather this time. You know you have the Black blood in you." Death said.

It felt like he was making sure I decided to go back in time. But I know I would go back willingly if I knew that Sirius and Remus would not die.

"What would happen if I were to decide I wanted to go back to the time when my parents died?" I asked.

Death smiled. It felt like he knew I would agree after he said what would happen.

"You might still have your godfathers with you. Remus Lupin was also your godfather. You would have a mate who would love you for you, Godfathers who would protect you, and a mentor who will teach you about magic. He will make sure you are always ready to face what life throws at you." Death said.

"Who will be my mentor?" I asked. I had I feeling that I would not like that at all.

"Tom Marvolo Riddle-Gaunt." Death said.

"What about his soul? You did say it would not be broken, but his soul would still be in me, and I have to die to get that piece out of me." I said.

"The piece in you is very small. It can be used as a link to help him know if you are in any danger." Death said.

"What about the others? What about Dumbledore, Molly, Ron, Ginerva, and Hermione? They will still be there." I asked.

"You would have to deal with them yourself. You won't be alone, though. The moment you go back in time, tell Arthur about her. The Weasleys will be your side. The Malfoys will take your side since your mate is a Malfoy." Death said.

"He is right. I will be by your side if I know what Molly wants to do to you." Arthur said.

"We will be more protective of you than now." Fred said. George nodded in agreement.

"We'll support you as much as we can." Percy said.

"What about Fluer?" I asked.

"We will find each other. We are soul mates." Bill said.

"If you don't, Harry can definitely throw you in France, and you can find her yourself." Charlie said.

I smiled at their antics.

"We shall stay by your side Lord Potter-Black." Lucius said.

"Thank you, Lord Malfoy." I said as I gave a small bow.

"You will have all the Deathly Hallows in your possession the moment you go back in time. This time, make sure the dark lord is not affected by the spell. You have the best shields against the imperius curse." Death said.

"What if Dumbledore puts him in difficult situations?" Arthur asked.

"If he is in a situation where there is no way out, he can call for me. I will only respond when Master Harry calls. But please remember that you should have one of the Hallows with you." Death said.

"Can I use magic without the wand?" I asked.

"Yes. You have the capacity to use magic more effectively without the wand. The wand makes a few spells more powerful. The Elder Wand will always answer you from now. It will take a form that is impossible for others to know that it is the Elder Wand. The cloak can also be used as a normal cloak. When you want to become invisible, you can just send some magic into the cloak, and you can become invisible. The resurrection stone will turn itself into a ring. You can put it on as your Heir Peverell ring. When you reach adulthood, it will change itself into the Lord ring." Death said.

I nodded.

"Let us know the real motives of the dark lord." Arthur said.

I nodded.

I looked at Draco. "Make sure to find me." He said.

I smiled and nodded.

"I would like the lord as he was when my father was alive." Lucius said.

"I'll try." I said.

I looked at Death. I nodded.

Death snapped his fingers and felt a churning feeling in my stomach like the feeling that comes before apparating.

When I opened my eyes, I was put in the crib.

_______________________________________________

Please vote and comment.

Yours,
TS:)